Super Pi 1M score?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super Pi 1M score?

I'm getting around 28 secs with my current machine....is that right for the 3GHz AMD6000?
    [IMG]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r43/ryanbatc/radarsig1-1.jpg[/IMG]

Yup, that's about right. Currently getting 18seconds with my stock e6750, and iirc pigworthy is getting 14 seconds with his new e8400.

Comment

E8400 OC'ed to 3.6GHz 12.563sec. Thats on a fresh install of XP pro.
      I'm here to kill friends. Do you want to be my friend?

Comment

What version of SuperPi and is that per Iteration or for the ccomplete run?

Comment

When I run the initial program (v1.5) it opens up a window and says "Not Calculated" on everything. Are you guys calculating them individually?... I don't understand how you are getting those readings unless I'm doing something wrong.

From what I see you have to run the tests individually.. I.E.

and so on.

Comment

yeah, individually

took me 20 seconds on my:

E6600 @ 2.4 Stock
            4GB Ram

fixed incorrect time...i looked at the wrong number, go me

Comment

I'm running version 1.5 and the timing I gave is for the 1m test which uses 19 iterations/loops. 1 time through.
              I'm here to kill friends. Do you want to be my friend?

Comment

Originally posted by pigworthy
                I'm running version 1.5 and the timing I gave is for the 1m test which uses 19 iterations/loops. 1 time through.
                That is what i use also. It's the most widely used test out of them all.

@thestick - Your e6600 is beating my e6750. Something not right there. In fact your time is 1 second slower then pigworthy's new e8400 @ stock.

Comment

Originally posted by th3st1ck
                  yeah, individually

took me 16 seconds on my:

E6600 @ 2.4 Stock
                  4GB Ram
                  What! I got 23 seconds on my e6600 at stock! 4 gb ram as well. 8800 gtx if that matters
                  [img]http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/120/latinsigsj0.jpg[/img] [img]http://sigs.2142-stats.com/BenKenobi_player_7511.png[/img] [img]http://www.ronpaul2008.com/img/public_banners/hope-banner1.gif[/img] [url=http://www.cainslair.com/paypal2Cain.htm/]
                  You will donate to Cain's. Now.[/url]

Comment

12 seconds on my 6850 oc to 3.5

Comment

I was scared I was running it and it was taking over 1min for 1m when i ran super-pi from my memstick, however moving it to my desktop changed it to 15.6 sec for 1m on my Q6600.

Comment

Originally posted by BenKenobi
                        Originally posted by th3st1ck
                        yeah, individually

took me 16 seconds on my:

E6600 @ 2.4 Stock
                        4GB Ram
                        What! I got 23 seconds on my e6600 at stock! 4 gb ram as well. 8800 gtx if that matters
                        just kidding, turns out it was more like 20.

Comment

crap, my amd6000 sucks!!

Sheesh, 3.0ghz stock..... it was supposed to be similar to the E6600 stock.... what a waste of money....ARGH
                          [IMG]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r43/ryanbatc/radarsig1-1.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by ryanbatc
                            crap, my amd6000 sucks!!

Sheesh, 3.0ghz stock..... it was supposed to be similar to the E6600 stock.... what a waste of money....ARGH
                            Got about 20 on my OC'ed e6300@2.8Ghz

Yeah, I'm afraid AMD lagged quite a bit on their previous generation parts. They're by no means slow, but their just not the fastest things out by a long shot (those numbers mean little by the way). So not a complete waste of money, but for a little more you can get a lot more performance

Comment

Originally posted by CarbonFire
                              Originally posted by ryanbatc
                              crap, my amd6000 sucks!!

Got about 20 on my OC'ed e6300@2.8Ghz

Yeah, I'm afraid AMD lagged quite a bit on their previous generation parts. They're by no means slow, but their just not the fastest things out by a long shot (those numbers mean little by the way). So not a complete waste of money, but for a little more you can get a lot more performance
                              And in real world terms like gaming etc they're just as good. Remember, benchmarks aren't everything.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X