Custom maps - Convoy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom maps - Convoy

In case you haven?t played this one yet, it?s a pretty cool custom map that I played a few times in the last few days.

You have two huge trucks driving along a dirt road that are linked by a few walk ways. Each team has their intel right behind the driver?s seat area.

Pretty fun trying to get to the other side.

Now if only they put a cap on snipers in the map. Out of the 16 on our team, 7 were snipers.
    [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
    So all you get is this crappy text]

Re: Custom maps - Convoy

Originally posted by BigTwinky
    In case you haven?t played this one yet, it?s a pretty cool custom map that I played a few times in the last few days.

You have two huge trucks driving along a dirt road that are linked by a few walk ways. Each team has their intel right behind the driver?s seat area.

Pretty fun trying to get to the other side.
    Cool, just like Convoy in UT2k4!

Originally posted by BigTwinky
    Now if only they put a cap on snipers in the map. Out of the 16 on our team, 7 were snipers.
    Cool, just like Convoy in UT2k4!

Comment

lol, Karson
      Anyway, it is pretty fun... especially as a heavy if you can get a medic to run along with you. Its funny to see everyone panic and run when you start mowing them down on their own truck

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
      Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
      widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X