Warning on joining on friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warning on joining on friends

There seems to be a bug. If you join on someone who is already in a 5 person squad it will move them out of the squad and join with you in a new squad.

This has happened 3 times for me.

Can someone check the options section and there might be a way to turn off this in the game.

It happened to me last night. Apache joined on me and pulled me from a 5-man CLR squad. Strange bug. I was going to post it in the beta feedback forum but didn't get to it last night.

-Rand
    [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
    Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

at least with our own server I won't be joining on people.
      Someone mentioned elsewhere that there is an option to change. Once I get home from work I will look to find it.

I also joined on someone and I was player 64. I ended up on the opposite team. After a couple of minutes and a death I was put into the persons squad onto the other team. I had to recap the flags I just took

Comment

What is strange is I have joined on players in full squads before and it has never done this. Sometimes it has even put me on the other team when teams are unbalanced. Then once teams are balanced enough it switches me to the team the person I clicked on is in. If they were in a full squad it would put me in a different squad. Last night was the first time I have seen it pull the person into a new squad. Maybe it is caused by the update they had last night.
        Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
        Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
        I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
        Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

This happened on Thursday and Friday for me.

Comment

If you look in gameplay section of options you can disable moving to a new group

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
            Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
            widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X