Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

follow this link to sigh a petition from jack frags for a battle recoarder

Hi!

I just signed the petition "DICE / EA: Please Add BattleRecorder to Battlefield 4" on Change.org.

It's important. Will you sign it too? Here's the link:

http://www.change.org/en-GB/petition...share_petition

Thanks!

No, it's not important and it won't happen. They added Spec mode and you should happy about it. They will add it for BF5 or BC4.

Comment

movie making for the the every day pc guy with out downloading fraps....fraps use's 1 gig a minute battle recorder use's only mb's a minute....catching cheaters that toggle on and toggle off stopping time in every players pov ...its all around better

Comment

I didn't say I don't know what a battlerecorder was. Call of Duty 4 had top of the line Demo recording and it gave it the edge on competitive gaming. Imagine how many great BF moments were lost in BF3 because of the game not recording. They PROMISED it, but not on release.

Comment

i understand sir im just posting why its need'd my reasons for wanting it

crossing fingers hope is not dead :P

Comment

Signed. I would like to see it added, but these petition usually don't change much.

Comment

I hope they add it. It will make everyone's lives so much easier.
              [img]http://www.fpsreport.com/tuqui/Sig01.jpg[/img]

Comment

I'm with phantom, it probably won't happen, but I sure hope it does... i use fraps and I hate the large file sizes. However, it does work great for recording HD video from games, or even multiple screens once set up properly... but battle recorder probably will be added in BF4 b/c of the push players are giving for BF to be more competitive than ever before, thus asking for a program so spectators can watch live feeds (or delayed feeds) en masse. CS has done it using outside programs until GO came around, so hopefully BF will catch up

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                  by Apache Warrior
                  6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                • Reply to 6 years
                  by Sirex
                  I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                  Just hit 2.5K miles...
                  5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                  by Sirex
                  Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                  5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                  by Sirex
                  Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                  5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                  by Sirex
                  Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                  5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                Working...
                X