X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Battlefield 4 Worldwide Release Schedule

Battlefield 4 Worldwide Release Schedule

https://help.ea.com/article/battlefi...cial-tw-102713

Yep. See you all playing BF4 in November.

LAAAAME.

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post
      Yep. See you all playing BF4 in November.

LAAAAME.
      Can't change your global location?

Comment

Originally posted by goldenfooler View Post
        Can't change your global location?
        Probably. Just don't feel like paying for a VPN service just so that I can play the game 2 days earlier.

Anyhoo, I don't even have my key yet. They're getting sent out tomorrow.

Comment

Probably. Just don't feel like paying for a VPN service just so that I can play the game 2 days earlier.

Anyhoo, I don't even have my key yet. They're getting sent out tomorrow.
          I thought during BF3 everyone got onto Korean servers by just changing something in battlelog.. I don't remember spending any money.

Comment

I thought during BF3 everyone got onto Korean servers by just changing something in battlelog.. I don't remember spending any money.
            I imagine that works for the preload, just doubtful it'll work for when playing the game.

Comment

got my key today
              [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

I imagine that works for the preload, just doubtful it'll work for when playing the game.
                I think for BF3 we only had to log onto with the vpn and then we could turn it off and play in the USA.

Comment

I think for BF3 we only had to log onto with the vpn and then we could turn it off and play in the USA.
                  Too much hassle. I don't really mind waiting and extra couple of day's. I have plenty to keep me busy in the meantime.

Comment

TunnelBear has a free VPN.
                    https://www.tunnelbear.com/
                    Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                    Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                    I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                    Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
                      TunnelBear has a free VPN.
                      https://www.tunnelbear.com/
                      Apache
                      Most free VPN isn't really up to the task of online gaming. Hell, even a lot of paid VPN isn't lol.

Comment

Most free VPN isn't really up to the task of online gaming. Hell, even a lot of paid VPN isn't lol.
                        You use VPN to make Origin think you're in Japan so it unlocks the game 24 hours before everyone else. You don't game through VPN. You download illegal material around it!

Comment

Downloading now! Hopefully this old rig will run it.
                          A change of Pace.
                          "All the fun of a clan without the BS" - Cain

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                            You use VPN to make Origin think you're in Japan so it unlocks the game 24 hours before everyone else. You don't game through VPN. You download illegal material around it!
                            You need the VPN to fool the game as to where you're playing from iirc. If this isn't the case, why was everybody using Korean VPN's to play yesterday?

I download "dodgy" stuff without VPN.

Comment

You need the VPN to fool the game as to where you're playing from iirc. If this isn't the case, why was everybody using Korean VPN's to play yesterday?
                              You repeated exactly what I just said... Like you literally just repeated everything and replaced Japan with Korea, because North korea is best Korea!

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 3
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X