I LOVE this GAME it is a FREAKING beast and i mean Beast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I LOVE this GAME it is a FREAKING beast and i mean Beast

the action is so fast and hard hitting the map with a big hotel and pool out side and all is one of my favorites....jet play is awesome they NAIL this as a TRUE bf game hit it OUT of the park....been a long time since i have had this much fun in a game in a long time this should be the new bat or gaming fun if you don't have it DO NOT ship it

It's been 2 years since I started unlocking things. That's my favorite part so far. 50 kills to unlock the straight pull bolt on every sniper. Going to unlock everything recon before I go and play any other class.

It's indeed a good game. Wish it didn't have so many bugs though.

Comment

Are the jets like BF3 when you have to unlock flares etc?
      Jaspurr

[img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/vitopagano/jaspurr.jpg[/img]

Comment

The first day it went live I said it was the best BF game since BF2. Now I have found that EA finally got it together since then and has surpassed BF2.
        Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
        Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
        I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
        Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by jaspurr View Post
          Are the jets like BF3 when you have to unlock flares etc?
          You start with a basic load out with flares and such. Plus there are no runways so far. Your jet starts in the sky.

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
            The first day it went live I said it was the best BF game since BF2. Now I have found that EA finally got it together since then and has surpassed BF2.
            Apache
            Uh, I wouldn't go this far. It's not as good as BF2, certainly not yet. Infantry combat may be comparable but vehicles are still skewed in terms of balance. For one thing they're going to have to nerf that armored boat, which is just wicked awesome right now but extremely OP, and they ignored 10 years of armor/APC experience in favor of those who complain that armor was too good. All armored vehicles have been severely throttled back in usefulness in reaction to a complaint on something that wasn't even accurate to begin with.

-Rand
            [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
            Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

I was talking about the game from an Infantry point of view.
              Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
              Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
              I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
              Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

I'm loving it too, I just need some time to play.
                [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
                Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

How big are the maps? Very large ones like BF2/2142?

Comment

Perfect size.

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post
                      How big are the maps? Very large ones like BF2/2142?
                      The maps are very Bad Company 2. Long enough for some serious long range sniping, but close enough for you to run from point to point. And lots of cover to hide from all those damn vehicles. Way too many vehicles. It should be halved.

Comment

The runways being removed helps a lot, but the sheer amount of AA makes it nearly unplayable for heli's. Aside from well timed flares, there isn't a whole lot that'll keep you in the air.

Otherwise, the game is much more solid than BF4, bugs aside. Currently server crashing can get quit annoying, everything else is mostly driver issues with video and sound.

Comment

I have not even purchased this game yet. October has been ridiculously busy at work. I have to come in on weekends just to keep up, yet I am always playing catch up. Hopefully I can get in on the fun in the near future but right now it's nose to the grindstone.
                          [hlx]

"Why so serious"

Comment

Originally posted by trip202 View Post
                            ...Hopefully I can get in on the fun in the near future but right now it's nose to the grindstone.
                            We'll save some ammo for you. You know, in case you're on the other team.

Comment

Ok, is it just me or do you guys notice this stuff too? Three infantry annoyances that seem related to the coding:

1. See enemy, he's facing anywhere from 90 to 180 degrees away from me. Die. The guy, who was still facing away, was the one that killed me.

2. Encounter enemy; we both shoot. We both die. Happens A LOT more often than in other games.

3. See enemy. Open fire. He not only turns around and one shots you but he walks off with 75 health after you've poured half a clip in him (known BF issue since they decided to follow COD and go with vanilla and HC--I expect you've all encountered this one way too often ).

I'm not sure which one annoys me most. I'm convinced all three are the direct result of their coding job, hit boxes, and net code. If the Healthcare.gov site fixes work this month DICE needs to bring those guys in to fix this, the sound bugs, and queuing.

-Rand

P.S. I'm not really sure how they managed to break Queuing after the beta period. It worked fine then.
                              [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X