So Divisions ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Divisions ?

Battlelog says I am in division 1 ranked number 52 in the world for fast attack craft.....

my girlfriend and college is not giving me enough attention because I must have too much time on my hands.

Comment

No dude, you have 52 kills. You're WAY away from 52 in the World. You're getting plenty of attention, I'm sure.

I also have 52 kills after tonight. The guy who is number 30 Worldwide has 882 kills. I think there's probably more folks between spot 52 and that guy.

-Rand
      [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
      Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

ohhh ok, I misunderstood... it stills says I am in division one =/

I have already unlocked all the boat stuff so... I still has no life this past week here lol

Comment

Div 1 feels good - Squad Score, Recon, DMRs, Shotguns, Melee, Handguns, Attack Choppers

It seems pretty easy to get into div 1 if you are pretty consistent with your usage.

Comment

Div 1 Melee dog tags... the only one that counts for me.

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
              Div 1 Melee dog tags... the only one that counts for me.
              Looking forward to old fashioned knife fights with you again.
              A change of Pace.
              "All the fun of a clan without the BS" - Cain

Comment

Div 1 Scout Helicopter.

Still looking for a super co-pilot engineer stinger super repair man!

Otherwise, working on getting my attack choppers up, I want them smart missiles to make up for my terrible hydra aim.

Comment

I have been sucking with playing in choppers lately.. though the attack boats my aim is really good.

Comment

I just want to fly helos and jets well enough to get 1 ribbon each. I've never been able to fly all that well in any BF game. This one does seem slightly easier, so I probably need more practice in the test range. Jets more than helo--I can just gun for someone in a helo.

-Rand
                    [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
                    Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Rand{CLR} View Post
                      I just want to fly helos and jets well enough to get 1 ribbon each. I've never been able to fly all that well in any BF game. This one does seem slightly easier, so I probably need more practice in the test range. Jets more than helo--I can just gun for someone in a helo.

-Rand
                      Ribbon no.. a couple of kills yes. The lock on for the guided missals is hard to hold onto. Only have gotten a couple of kills for them. I need 550 points for the heatseakers for the warthog.

Comment

Originally posted by paceman View Post
                        Looking forward to old fashioned knife fights with you again.
                        And I too.

Comment

The planes are ridiculous unless you have a joystick. Even the choppers are difficult with a mouse/keyboard. I can do quite well with a scout helicopter since it has crazy lift, but progressively worse with attack chopper and transport.

Lift on the attack helicopter is better than the transport but the transport is amazing for hovering.
                          Meanwhile the scout helicopter has them beat on being a lot more maneuverable.

Random stats I've assigned to them.

Name Lift Maneuverable Speed
                          Scout Helicopter 9 10 7
                          Attack Helicopter 7 6 7
                          Transport 4 4 5
                          Last edited by wigz; 5 Nov 2013, 02:13 PM.

Comment

this is not true i use a key board and mouse and kill other jets all day long

Comment

Originally posted by FrOgM View Post
                              this is not true i use a key board and mouse and kill other jets all day long
                              Seconded, I'm a beast with the attack jets.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X