Dawnbreaker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dawnbreaker

Anyone else crash on this map more than any other one? EVERY time this map comes up I crash at some point during the match. Not saying crashes dont happen on other maps, but this one crashes more frequently.
    Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

It seems folks have problems with a particular map. Haven't heard this one was bad.

Comment

No problems here yet. Finally found out how to blow up the bridge in dawn breaker now.

Maybe we can put Shanghai back in?

Comment

I like Shanghai, but when the building falls it crashes 75% of the players and few come back.

Comment

Mine freezes with the sound looping. Dawn is starting to look like one of the worst for me.
          --Bones--
          BF3 Tag: Bon3z_CLR

Intel Core i5-2500K 4.5 GHz Overclocked
          EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 SC GAMING, 6GB GDDR5
          G.SKILL Ripjaws X 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3 2133

Comment

Dawnbreaker plays fine for me. It is usually one of the better maps for me.
            Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
            Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
            I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
            Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Mine's just random. No map seems to be worse than another.

Still yet to get around to trying the new AMD drivers.

Comment

Hmm Nvadia drivers are doing well for me

Comment

Originally posted by Bon3z View Post
                  Mine freezes with the sound looping. Dawn is starting to look like one of the worst for me.
                  Same here, sound looping freeze. I'm on all the latest nvidia drivers and everything. I crash about every other map now, getting real tired of this game.
                  Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by goldenfooler View Post
                    No problems here yet. Finally found out how to blow up the bridge in dawn breaker now.

Maybe we can put Shanghai back in?
                    yea i kinda miss shanghai, i get a weird excitement thinking back to the beta

Comment

Originally posted by Cain View Post
                      I like Shanghai, but when the building falls it crashes 75% of the players and few come back.
                      Once they fix this, I'll put it back ASAP.

Comment

I haven't had any issue with this one. For me I get really bad lag at the end of Parcel Storm half the time and my game randomly quits on Flood Zone alot (plays fine though). The map with the train track going through the middle is the worst performance wise. I almost never make it through a full game on that map, without something going wrong. :{

The maps that work flawlessly for me are: Dawnbreaker and Locker

Very strange..

Comment

Maybe the sound loop is not related to video drivers. I have not had this problem with BF4. I did have it with CSS and CS:GO occasionally. It seemed to be a problem caused by the drivers for my sound card.
                          Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                          Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                          I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                          Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

I have yet to play Shanghai... Been playing only on this server.

Comment

I have yet to play a complete round on this map, just throwin that out there.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 3
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X