Anybody else freeze a lot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody else freeze a lot?

It doesn't happen on any particular map, just kinda all of them. The game doesn't crash, but it freezes and keeps repeating the last sound that occurred prior to the freeze. It has cost me a lot of unlocks and its getting frustrating,

Where have you been since release? This happens all the frigging time, for the vast majority of players.

-Rand
    [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
    Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

I have not had that problem. About the only one I get is the BF4 has stopped working. I used to get the sound loop problem in CSS and always figured it was caused by an incompatible sound driver.
      Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
      Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
      I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
      Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Yep I have that issue.

Comment

Same, still get it. Was talking with someone on reddit yesterday and they mentioned underclocking their gpu a bit helped. The line of discussion was around cards that come from the factory already OC'd though. I wont have a chance to test until Friday or Saturday though.
          Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

Comment

I'm not underclocking anything. My computer is fine, their game code is not.

Comment

Setting Windows energy saving mode to high performace helped me a bit. But the game is broken for sure.

Lost tons of points and upgrades due to freezes. It really kills the fun.
              Last edited by Grisu; 22 Nov 2013, 11:56 AM.
              Please like Pocket Radio Player on Facebook to support this little Freeware app.

Comment

Originally posted by Grisu View Post
                Setting Windows enery saving mode to high performace helped me a bit. But the game is broken for sure.

Lost tons of points and upgrades due to freezes. It really kills the fun.
                If you crash stay out of the round until the next maps loads. Your points up until the crash should then be registered.

Comment

The points are crazy tonight. They did something and you seem to be getting a rank a round now. Someone is on at level 110.

Comment

I used to get the sound looping freezes ALL THE TIME in BF2 and BF3. Turned out to be two bad sticks of RAM - one in the machine I used to play BF2, and again in the machine I used to play BF3. Talk about bad luck, eh?

No other games (or windows apps in general) had problems. For some reason, only Battlefield games couldn't deal with the RAM errors. SO WEIRD.

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post
                      I'm not underclocking anything. My computer is fine, their game code is not.
                      Agreed. Unfortunately I crash almost every other round. I dont want to under but if it gives me a bit of sanity to where i can enjoy the game i will.
                      Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by baconoclock View Post
                        Agreed. Unfortunately I crash almost every other round. I dont want to under but if it gives me a bit of sanity to where i can enjoy the game i will.
                        I'll continue to be stubborn lol.

Comment

I freeze enough to say that I'm frustrated. The game is buggy as hell, enough said.

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post
                            If you crash stay out of the round until the next maps loads. Your points up until the crash should then be registered.
                            Oh... Why didn't you say so earlier...

Thanks!
                            Please like Pocket Radio Player on Facebook to support this little Freeware app.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                            Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                              by Apache Warrior
                              6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                            • Reply to 6 years
                              by Sirex
                              I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                              Just hit 2.5K miles...
                              5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                            • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                              by Sirex
                              Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                              5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                            • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                              by Sirex
                              Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                              5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                            • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                              by Sirex
                              Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                              5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                            Working...
                            X