rush?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rush?

do we have any rush or obliteration servers? im trying to get these assignments knocked out. just curious. i really dislike these game modes but i think im ocd and have to complete all the assignments lol

I'm sure the server can be switched modes. Would need Cain to do so.

Comment

If you want to complete all the assignments you'll more than likely have to do them on other servers (just don't advertise them hehe). The Lair has almost exclusively run CQ in BF games and unless there's a sudden shift of the player base we'll probably be playing CQ until the end.

Comment

What happened to the map with the islands and boats? I LOVE the boats!!!
        A change of Pace.
        "All the fun of a clan without the BS" - Cain

Comment

Originally posted by paceman View Post
          What happened to the map with the islands and boats? I LOVE the boats!!!
          I guess Cain removed it.

Comment

It's laggy as all get out and it has a lot of crashes for folks. I too love the boats, but not at the cost.

-Rand
            [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
            Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

well we will have a nice fix for some of the sound issues next week along with the one shot kill glitch that was reproduced.

We are verifying the upcoming PC patch and making sure it is good to go. We are aiming to get this patch out the week of Dec 2. Right now, we don’t have a set date for it, but here’s what it will include. Stay tuned for more updates in the Battlefield 4 Control Room.

PC Game Update Notes
              -Removed the blur effect on soldiers that appeared when Commanders were using EMP attacks
              -Fixed the audio bug where audio sometimes randomly dropped out while playing on certain multiplayer maps (typically Golmud Railway and Hainan Resort)
              -Fixed the "one-hit kill bug" where occasionally damage from a single bullet was applied multiple times
              - Fixed a common crash that would occur when exiting from the Single Player Campaign to Main Menu
              -Tweaked the network and computer performance screen to show proper values. Players can now test their computer and network connection and get recommendations if they need to adjust something to improve their gameplay experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Rand{CLR} View Post
                It's laggy as all get out and it has a lot of crashes for folks. I too love the boats, but not at the cost.

-Rand
                Can't say I've noticed any lag on that map since the beginning.

Comment

Originally posted by Rand{CLR} View Post

-Rand
                  Originally posted by juneau View Post
                  Can't say I've noticed any lag on that map since the beginning.
                  I didn't notice any lag either.
                  A change of Pace.
                  "All the fun of a clan without the BS" - Cain

Comment

It would usually start when the storm came up.
                    Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                    Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                    I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                    Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                    Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                      by Apache Warrior
                      6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                    • Reply to 6 years
                      by Sirex
                      I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                      Just hit 2.5K miles...
                      5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                    • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                      by Sirex
                      Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                      5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                    • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                      by Sirex
                      Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                      5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                    • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                      by Sirex
                      Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                      5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                    Working...
                    X