Well hello.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well hello.

Didn't even see this forum until I was pointed towards it!

My name on here is the same as my Call of Duty 4 name, -413-, which is just my birthday. I've been asked before about it, so I figured I'd get it out of the way.

I'm fairly new to online gaming, and this is my pretty much the first PC game I've ever played. Fiddled with them before, but never really got into them until now. I was a console player forever, but now I've learned enough about computers to build myself a nice one, that can play games. So here I am!

My previous online experience was with Battlefield 2:Modern Combat for PS2. I had a lot of fun, but the online community for a PS2 game is ... lacking in maturity, I'd say. I had my doubts about PC gaming, but I figured people who take the time to set up a computer with games and such would be more apt to not ruin everyone's experience. Luckily, I found Cain's Lair server, which I have taken refuge in. I love not having to deal with a bunch of whiny 10 year olds cussing me out, or people arguing back and forth about stupid things.

So, if it's alright with the rest of you, I'll be staying for a while

Oh, forgot - so I'm a 25 (almost 26) year old male, living in Austin, Texas.

So that's my book; as you can tell, I'm long winded. If you've read this far, I'm impressed.

You've found a great refuge in the gaming world. Enjoy your stay, and see you out on the battlefield

BTW, nothing wrong with being long-winded....there are quite a few of us here that haven't learned the fine art of short posts either

Comment

Welcome !!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome to the Lair

Comment

Welcome again.
            My wife is a UT Grad and blames me for removing her from Texas.
            Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
            Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
            I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
            Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

You must take her back. No one should be removed from Texas. It's great here!

Good thing you said UT grad, I'm from Austin, we are at war with those College Station people :P

Comment

Welcome fellow Austinite.

Comment

[img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/vitopagano/CoD2/limeyfunny.jpg[/img]
                  [img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y232/english911/admin.jpg[/img]
                  [size=4][color=blue][url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url][/color][/size]

Comment

Comment

We don't mention those College Station people.
                      Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                      Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                      I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                      Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Welcome to the community

Comment

Welcome to the lair

Comment

Welcome.

-Rand
                            [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
                            Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Welcome to the Lair! Glad you found us!

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 3
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X