ZOMG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ZOMG

So I went out shooting today with my Glock 23c (that's a .40 in case you all didn't know), And I had my foamys (earplugs) in right before the first shot. Well, right as I went to pull the trigger, my right earplug fell out! So I heard BANG right in my right ear. It's still ringing...
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/echosofbliss/seiko8wy.gif[/IMG]

Re: ZOMG

Originally posted by {CLR}seikoAF
    So I went out shooting today with my Glock 23c (that's a .40 in case you all didn't know), And I had my foamys (earplugs) in right before the first shot. Well, right as I went to pull the trigger, my right earplug fell out! So I heard BANG right in my right ear. It's still ringing...
    Ouch! that must have hurt lots. There's a lesson to be learned here:

Always make sure your earplugs are in before shooting your .40 cal

Comment

Well, I shot it @ 11-11:30 this morning, and it's after 5 now... So yea..

Comment

And your ears are still ringing?!

Comment

LOL, that is intense. I was at a gun range awhile back, pistols only, but I was so curious as to how loud all of the guns that were being shot would be, so I took the right side of the ear muff headphone things off. Bad idea. Some guy had some crazy .45 or .50 handgun, more like a hand cannon, so big. Some old revolver I think. Good luck with your ears Seiko.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenshin Himura
            And your ears are still ringing?!
            well also had a .22 riffle and a 20gauge shotgun going off near me all day as well... I probably spent 75-100 rounds today, and my ears were a little bad off yesterday when I spent the other 75-100 I had then.

Comment

Well, try firing a Desert Eagle .50AE Pistol while not prepared for the kick. I felt like my arm got ripped off.

Comment

Well, at least they're not bleeding.

Comment

Originally posted by juneau
                  Well, at least they're not bleeding.
                  I think I tore some cartilage in my wrist lol.

Comment

Try a AR-15 or AK wit no plugs.U wont again unless u have to. Snake what u heard wa prolly the infamous 44 magnum or a 454. Casull.Both are revolvers and notoriuosly loud like feel in ur chest loud.I have a friend that has a S&W .44 with a 8" barrel,scope,comp,and of course its all stainless.He uses soley for hunting deer. So sieko u have the comp version of the 40 huh?Hows it shoot?I had a 21c for awhile sold to a friend with much larger hands than mine.(dang glocks)

Comment

When I was Marine Boot Camp during rapid fire drill I had an ear plug fall out, very loud with 80 M-16's

Comment

Originally posted by WhIsKyTaNgO1
                        When I was Marine Boot Camp during rapid fire drill I had an ear plug fall out, very loud with 80 M-16's
                        ouch

Comment

Beat this: 20MM CIWS 100 round burst 10 ft away with no ear protection.....x5

Comment

30-06 rifles are loud too. Never shot one without ear plugs though.

Comment

Originally posted by CheebaNinja
                              Try a AR-15 or AK wit no plugs.U wont again unless u have to. Snake what u heard wa prolly the infamous 44 magnum or a 454. Casull.Both are revolvers and notoriuosly loud like feel in ur chest loud.I have a friend that has a S&W .44 with a 8" barrel,scope,comp,and of course its all stainless.He uses soley for hunting deer. So sieko u have the comp version of the 40 huh?Hows it shoot?I had a 21c for awhile sold to a friend with much larger hands than mine.(dang glocks)
                              the 23c has a bit of a kick behind it. But it only weights about 2lbs fully loaded with a 13 round clip and one in the chamber. Mine is all stock except for night sights (green front, yellow back). I want to change those out for a red dot scope, and a better spring/rod to reduce the recoil even more. Fairly accurate weapon at the end of the day completely stock. More then enough power to stop somebody in their track even if you only hit them in the shoulder they will stop and stumble back. Especially with hollows.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X