Great... just my luck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great... just my luck

It's 4 am, I haven't gotten any sleep because it's pouring down rain and has been for the past 5 hours and doesn't look like it could stop.

Thankfully I don't have to work until Thursday, but since I'm still teaching for this year again my schedules going to do a backflip so I need to get my sleep schedule organized!

Just my luck I suppose. I'm sure the kids I teach would be as happy as I would be if the building floods from all this rain for a day so I can get a nice sleep schedule before I get screwed over. :P

Just another one of Deadly's life stories. Lesson: make sure it doesn't rain

You don't want to come to England then?

Comment

Man it warm hear.

Comment

Oregon is the U.S.'s version of England. cold and wet.

Comment

what do you teach deadly?

Comment

Biology, except it's part of my work, I go there early in the morning, get the class ready, teach 2 classes then leave around noon to go have a lunch then head back to the vet.

I have no clue why I have to teach, I guess it's required, or I'm the only one with the training. At least it's a new year, and I'm more prepared for it, last year was my first and it sucked, had fun with the high schoolers though, even though some were a pain in the ass

Comment

If you can't sleep, it could be because you are on the computer...LOL
              We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Comment

I was laying down for 2-3 hours

Comment

Originally posted by thedeadlyassassin
                  Same here last night. Couldn't sleep for the life of me so I went on the forums, saw you mention Red vs. Blue somewhere so I went and dled it and put in on my iPod to watch
                  After season 1 ended I closed my eyes and slept

Comment

Warm and windy
                    [url=http://2142-stats.com/baller4life+stats.html][img]http://sigs.2142-stats.com/baller4life_player_650.png[/img][/url]
                    [url=www.cainslair.com][img]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n20/baller4life2468/bf2142sig.jpg[/img][/url]

Comment

Originally posted by thedeadlyassassin
                      get hot milk with sugar and read a book. It might help you next time.
                      K3BASFM. "Lead, follow, or get out of the way."
                      sigpic

Support Cainslair. Donate here! Cain's Lair Forums

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                      Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                      widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X