game review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

game review

this game was a pioneer in the first person shooters gaming. If it was'nt for bf2 there would be no BF2142, or Las Vegas. Now that noone plays this game anymore, we need to play the good one, ET:QW, COD4, Las Vega... an d the other ones i forgot to name.

ok first, lots of people still play BF2, like tens of thousands of people all over, and we are already playing COD4, and this post does not belong here. You really need to think before you post because this is

We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Comment

A lot of people play BF2....

Comment

Originally posted by KyleRiley
        ok first, lots of people still play BF2, like tens of thousands of people all over, and we are already playing COD4, and this post does not belong here. You really need to think before you post because this is

This is the BF2 section is it not? If it does not belong here where would you suggest
        Jaspurr

[img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/vitopagano/jaspurr.jpg[/img]

Comment

I thought That EA stopped with their BF2 game. I mean the actual BF2 not any of the extended versions.

Comment

and yeah I will go post stuff about bf2 in COD4.

Comment

How the hell is this spam?

As for BF2, people still play it, more than 2142, but EA totally dropped them both. That's why EA is such a crap company, they give up on games.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 3
              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X