Intro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Intro

I just started playing on your COD4 server a few days ago. Hubby and I purchased COD4 a week ago and I am totally addicted. I played CS:S forever then got into the TF2 run but have quickly found COD4 is my favorite. I don't talk on the mic being a chick since that usually causes a flood of idiot comments so I just stay quiet and kill. Love your server guys! w00t!

Love the name.

We have several woman playing here at the lair, so join the fun
    and don't worry about chatting on VOIP. The CLR community
    protects our own.

We love families to play here, and we have several couples and
    families playing here. Glad you made it.
    ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Thanks for the welcome. Yeah I was trying to figure out a good COD4 name and after a few days of playing this seem to fit.

Comment

Welcome! I met you a couple of days ago, huh? Glad you joined up!

Comment

Re: Intro

Originally posted by RadarBait
          I just started playing on your COD4 server a few days ago. Hubby and I purchased COD4 a week ago and I am totally addicted. I played CS:S forever then got into the TF2 run but have quickly found COD4 is my favorite. I don't talk on the mic being a chick since that usually causes a flood of idiot comments so I just stay quiet and kill. Love your server guys! w00t!
          Welcome to Cain's Lair !!

I understand about the idiots who go crazy when they hear a female voice in an on-line game, and it is not welcome here at all.

I have had female Admins in the past and have two Forum moderators now who are female, in fact I prefer female admins to be honest, they are more mature and stable, and because the jerks who can't help but act like jerks when they find out another player is female, get what they deserve when the female is also an Admin !!

Most of our regulars here are "older" I am 50 and all of my Admins are adults, and nearly all with kids themselves.

If you talk on voice chat and get "idiot comments" let me or any of the Admins know, and it will be taken care of quickly.

Make yourself at home, we are getting ready to move to new Forums within the week, so stuff here will be even better than it is now, with some really cool new features.

Take care, and thank you for the post !!

-- Cain

Comment

welcome to Cain's Lair

Comment

Awesome, welcome to the community!

We have a few other ladies roaming around. My wife played here a while ago when we ran UT:2k4. She loved the server as it was a safe place for women to play as we do not tolerate asshats.
              [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
              So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

Thanks guys! Yeah I love UT2004. Hubby is the main Linux guy for Beetlemod. He is an engineer at Red Hat so he is constantly writing stuff for CS:S, TF2 and such. COD4 is new for us. Pretty much all I know about COD4 right now is shoot to kill and hide when the enemy sends out the strike force! We are in our 30 somethings in age but we are computer geeks and both of us love to game.

Comment

Welcome to the Lair

Comment

Welcome to the lair

As others have stated, we want you to use VOIP. If they cause you any problems we'll take out the trash.

Comment

Comment

Welcome.
                        Does your husband play here too?
                        Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                        Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                        I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                        Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Welcome aboard.

-Rand
                          [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
                          Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

[IMG]http://i562.photobucket.com/albums/ss69/chris2118/battlefield_3copy.jpg[/IMG]
                              X...Noob Slasher...X

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X