Any1 else in the sevice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any1 else in the sevice?

Well since i like CLR so much i was wondering if any1 else serves int he armed forces, me i am A seargent Major in the Army Rangers, 3rd Battalion of the 75th Ranger Regiment/ Currently i operate as a Sniper scoring a 37 on my Adavanced Marksmenship course. So yea thats me in a nutsheel basically, i am funny and love to have fun, if u wanna knwo more hit me up, and its good to b apart of a good community

Welcome to the community, Ugshar! There are several veterans here, and many currently serving, some even coming and going during the past few weeks.

It is amazing to have so many dedicated people serving. I've caught myself sometimes taking it for granted, but we can never thank all of you enough.

Comment

Welcome to the Lair!

Thanks for serving your country!! We are honored by your presence
      We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Comment

Welcome to the Lair

Comment

Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
          Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
          I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
          Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Welcome to the lair

Comment

its my job to protect all of you, your thanks mean a lot to me and my squad, i hope all of you do not mind me showing this to them, they r like my family

Comment

Snipers are awesome

man there are a lot of emoticons...

Comment

Originally posted by Ugshar
                  its my job to protect all of you, your thanks mean a lot to me and my squad, i hope all of you do not mind me showing this to them, they r like my family
                  Welcome my friend your service to our Country is most appreciated by me and others !!!

I'm assuming you have already had to go overseas and may have to return, so we are happy you are safe and sound.

This is a Community of folks who value good sportsmanship and enjoy friendly competition. I am 50 years old and my Admins are all adults.

Take a quick read of my "Rules for CLRs" and then we will be happy to see you sporting our Clan tag {CLR} even though we are a Community not really a Clan in the traditional sense of the word in the gaming world.

http://dark4se.com/cainslairforums/v...ic.php?t=25025

We do not welcome profanity in chat text or voice. Even though many of us may swear like dock-workers on a two day drunk, we understand it is disrespectful around strangers and my servers have many children playing there who are kids of other regulars.

Make yourself at home my friend, and all of your friends and family are welcome here as well !!

-- Cain

Comment

Welcome to the forums and thanks for your service.
                    [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
                    Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Welcome aboard.

-Rand
                      [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
                      Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

I'm retired, but I was with HMM-365, thats Marine medium helicopter squadron 365 out of New River, NC for many years. I also served in the army for several years, Ft. Hood, Ft. Sill and some overseas jaunts for both services.

Fun times

Comment

So go on, go on be your own, go on be your own star!
                          A superstar in my eyes!

Comment

Welcome to the lair!

Comment

Originally posted by The_Needle
                              I'm retired, but I was with HMM-365, thats Marine medium helicopter squadron 365 out of New River, NC for many years. I also served in the army for several years, Ft. Hood, Ft. Sill and some overseas jaunts for both services.

Fun times
                              really? i have heard good things bout ur squadron, good ppl, but i am sorry to have to say this but Marines may be the first in but its us rangers that bring it home baby lol, just messing with you, nice to know i will be facing a marine in CoD 4, i just realized i misspeled service man goes to show u what the rangers can do to ones mind

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X