hallo:)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hallo:)

So I'm working hard to become the resident Cain's Lair Nade catcher, I do it very well :}

Some of you may know I don't actually see that well -in- CoD4, I tend to shoot muzzle flashes and anything that moves, i also don't have the greatest internet connection, But I love playing and I rarely look at my score ^_^

Since I hit 55, my only goals now are to unlock the skins for my guns and continue my search on the most sneaky way behind the enemy masses so I can mow with the RPD hehe

I've been playing FPS games since wolfenstein, my favorite is still quake2, mostly because the music gave the game the perfect element of both rock and spooky OMG whats behind me!?
    heretic and hexen were also great and I loved Rise of the Triad, the god bat and jumping pads were so darn fun.

Recently I've played through Clive Barker's Jericho, Its great if you like his style, but be warned, its a short game, but I guess all PC games now a days are short...
    I beat it over last weekend...but I'll play through it again I'm sure.

Singleplayer CoD4 was awesome, except I have a huge irrational fear of the ocean so the boat level really freaked me out when it started sinking so I'd panic and fail, panic and fail, panic......yup and fail, but I finally beat it, Great, GREAT game

So, yeah, Hello fellow gamers

Home of GREAT People and great games.

Comment

Howdy deets. I am guessing you take your name from Comanche Moon? Deets was cool.
      Have a great stay here in the Lair, you wont be seeing me ingame anytime soon though.

Comment

welcome and btw avoid the wetwork map if u must cuz ur fear of the ocean on a boat trying to kill russians not good lol

Comment

Welcome to the forums, deets! There are plenty of older/mature players here, so you'll find yourself right at home.

On a side note, Apache will likely be ecstatic to know he is now 3rd oldest. (It is 3rd now, right?)

Comment

yeah

hehe I don't see well enough on wetworks to notice the water, I pretend it's not a boat, and I call that map "eehhp awaaiii greennaaddaaa"

I have many names, deets is what my former foreign friend would call me, he of course, meant "Ditz" We have an odd friendship, I call him Oopty, cause its how he says 'poopy' as in throwing a grenade but your teammate blocks it and it bounces back at you, he always says his final thought is 'poopty'

I also go by Carmus, inspired by the Edgar Allen Poe fable "Web of the spider"

In BF2142 I'm 'Hoonanaa" I was a bit inebriated when making my soldier after the long install, and at the time, I found the pronunciation to be most amusing, and still do.
            "Ho0o0o nnaaa NAAHHHHH" it fits my play style, I tend to jump out from bushes and scare people.

in BF2 I'm just 'oweyeball' I love the sniper class, and saw my overall accuracy on headshots were in the eyeball's, so my first solider, Digitalbees was remade into oweyeball

and... I got Digitalbees from an episode of 'Viva La Bam'. anyone whos seen it knows how funny it is...and of course demented

But for a very long time I was Statichalo, inspired by NiN album #'s, I got tired of always being the same old name and something that didnt make me laugh. so I change

Comment

Welcome to the Lair, deets!

Comment

Welcome
                We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Comment

Welcome to the Lair

Comment

Originally posted by Tails_Kitsune
                    On a side note, Apache will likely be ecstatic to know he is now 3rd oldest. (It is 3rd now, right?)
                    lol, she meant level 55, not 55 years old :P

HEY DEETS! You finally decided to join up, eh? Welcome to the Lair!

Don't let her fool you. This woman kills me every time she plays. I try and find her and every time I get laid out. I don't know what it is.

Comment

lol, she meant level 55, not 55 years old

Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                      Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                      I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                      Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

welcome to the Lair

Comment

Originally posted by -413-
                          Originally posted by Tails_Kitsune
                          lol, she meant level 55, not 55 years old :P
                          Eh...Sorry about that.

Well, the fact still stands that there are plenty of older/mature gamers here so you should find yourself right at home.

Comment

Welcome to the forums.
                            [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
                            Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X