IRISH SUCK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IRISH SUCK

Were 0-2 with MIchigan next.... God help us..

We need Rudy

GO MICHIGAN!!!!!!! LOL
    We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Comment

I was at the game last night. 110, 078 attendance at the Stadium

Penn State 31 Notre Dame 10 = payback for last year

We have Michigan in 2 weeks. Can't wait

This guys t-shirt says it all

Comment

I was at the ND GT game, brutal. BUt despite being 0 and 2, still better off then MI is now.. NexT Saturday will be the decider on who is worse off. We got MI next week.

Comment

That shirt rocks!!!!

Comment

When Weis was hired they had shirts that said

New Coach
            New Pope
            New Hope

and on the back it said

Same old Jesus

Comment

Is it just me or is the Michigan contingent very very quiet

Pigworthy, Darth and Limey....

Comment

I have my wife (Big UM fan) on suicide watch.
                A change of Pace.
                "All the fun of a clan without the BS" - Cain

Comment

Hahaa, love that shirt !! I'll send that pic to my Mom, a huge PSU fan. We watched the game at her house, but things didn't look very good until the second half for PSU.
                  Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

Just a few more pics from the game (the second two are from the press). College football is definitely one of the greatest shows on earth.

Comment

Nice venue, and WOW on the attendance. I live very close to FedEx Field (Redskins), and it only holds about 93,000, and is the largest stadium in the NFL.

Nice baseball stadium too, especially for it being Penn. A bit cold to waste much money on college baseball further north than UVA. One reason why U of MD's baseball team sucks so much--all the good players go where it's warm so they can actually play a full schedule.

-Rand
                      [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
                      Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Blackarrow
                        Just a few more pics from the game (the second two are from the press). College football is definitely one of the greatest shows on earth.

Nice Pics!!!
                        We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Comment

ha i hope michigan keeps loosing. we've got penn state here in 3 weeks, then wisconsin here, then michigan two weeks after.

i put illini picks up on facebook if anyone on there wants to see

Comment

My tennis coach had tickets but was ohhh sooo close to selling them, as they were fetching $1,200 on Ebay. Thats just plain nuts, but the excitement level for this game and PSU fans was just off the charts.
                            Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

Originally posted by WalkinTarget
                              My tennis coach had tickets but was ohhh sooo close to selling them, as they were fetching $1,200 on Ebay. Thats just plain nuts, but the excitement level for this game and PSU fans was just off the charts.
                              Dude, you get $1,200 for a COLLEGE game, you sell. I don't care who's playing. Your tennis coach is a moron.

-Rand
                              [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
                              Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X