VOIP should be working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VOIP should be working

Wed night, try it now VOIP should be working ....

Will do thx

Comment

Comment

It works fine now Cain

Comment

Yup, it was working great last night. Had a blast chatting to a few people i hadn't spoke to in a while. Mainly Madhatter and Hawkeye.

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post
            Yup, it was working great last night. Had a blast chatting to a few people i hadn't spoke to in a while. Mainly Madhatter and Hawkeye.
            Yea I think we need to keep those 2 seperated LOL...its like having Drisel and Aqua on the same team...the PWN every1 and when they have Major with them too its even worse LOL

Comment

I wasn't having that problem. I was mostly working behind their lines to take back flags or steal their tank and booby-trap other vehicles. When I came across folks, I killed all with equal prejudice, and didn't die an inordinate amount of times to any single person.

-Rand
              [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
              Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

It is sooooooooooooooo nice having everyone on VOIP again.

This is one of the biggest reason's why this game rocked so much !!!!

Comment

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                  Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                  widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X