BF2 not 4 me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BF2 not 4 me

Im getting alot of lag,in there it might be me,i dont know!For what ive seen about the game,its alright but im afriad im not impressed with it.its fine if you want to fly helos or drive tanks or trucks or anything else,and its nothing against anyone who wants to play it or loves the game thats fine with me,so go for it.well i cant get my MIC to work and ive tryed everything,i dont like to type because with me its one finger on the keypad and that takes me a little time,so i think im going to stay with COD4,and i think its alot better game than BF2,if im wrong im wrong,but that what i think.I thank cain for letting me play there at BF2,and all my BUDDYS who put up with me over there...........a BIG THY TO ALL........thy........moe.

Moe, I am glad you at least gave it a try. A lot of us spent more than a year on this game which turned into BF2142 which we replaced with COD4.

Plus I know all your friends miss you on the COD4 server, so go have fun.

Comment

Well just because you don't like BF2..... I mean.. don't make it sound like you are leaving cainslair just because of that. Your message sounds like you're leaving or something.

Comment

thy BLACK ARROW thy...moe

Comment

Moe BF2 has some issues but I know if you got into the squad play you would enjoy it. Getting a squad of just a few friends and taking a flag or two is much more fun the any of the vehicles. You seem like the ideal squad mate in this game just by the way you have fun while playing(minus the singing of course ).

As for the mic there is a program in the BF2 folder that will help set up your VOIP so it will work. It is a PITA but once it's set up it works OK.

Cya on whatever you choose Moe.

[img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
          Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

sry mike theres no other place for me to go nobody else would put up with me,and i love it here.I just got you guys Broke in why would i go some where else!...thy....moe.

Comment

HI mike sry but im going to keep the game,im going to give it another shot at it,if i decide to quit the game,then i will holler at u and you will give me your address and i will send u the entire game,but i will let u know ok buddy........thy........moe

Comment

Moe don`t give up...
                If You getting alot of lag in game try to change some video settings. Lower graphics game settings can improve whole gameplay
                And You can`t have bigger ping than me (from UK my is 130-190) and game running great
                Give it another chance...
                Last edited by marvindecrain; 22 Mar 2008, 09:44 PM.

Comment

marvin brings up a good point moe. On my old system I had to turn a lot of the video settings down to low to get decent fps. Try this:
                  BF2 Tweak Guide

It may help you with your lag issues.
                  [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                  Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                  widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X