im tryin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im tryin

ok, so i buy bf2 complete, go through an install that reminds me of the old hellish AOL software.... ok but i'm in... totally noobin here, spawning just to die, but i keep getting pb kicked for losing key packets??? help me out here folks, tell me i didn't just waste $40 to be crushed by pb with a fresh install!

Open your BF2 file
    Open the PB folder
    Look for the PB Setup file
    Open that
    If the BF2 file is not there automatically- click browse
    Browse to the BF2 File Folder
    Click okay
    Should update to the latest version

Comment

I'm assuming you have loaded the 1.41 Full patch, and I'm assuming you have the PB Service running right ???

Keep us posted we will help you.....

Comment

i had to completely reinstall, and repatch, repatch, and probably repatch once more, but is running. i had to download the pbsetup, was not in any folders. the pb issue seems resolved, but now i have monster lag throughout gameplay. i will do fine for a few minutes and then wham! i start freezing up for 15-20 seconds, then im good again. this comp should run fine, its not new high end, or new period.... 3.2E p4 1gig ddr400 x1950gt, but i really think its not network related. ive cut all settings to medium and low, any thoughts?

Comment

I have found that having less than 2 gigs of RAM will cause you to lag.
          Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
          Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
          I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
          Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

ah, well at least i know what it is, thanks apache

Comment

RAM is cheap right now so, if you can afford it now is the time to buy.
              Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
              Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
              I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
              Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X