Rotation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rotation

Had a blast today playin with everyone...the rotation of maps is great...was just wondering what the possibility of throwing Highway Tampa into the mix would be...That is another awesome map

That would be a fun one.

+1 to that

Comment

I thought about that, but the problem is that it is not a standard map, so many players probably do not have it ...

Comment

It does prompt you to download it every time you start the game, though...
        I have it downloaded but have never played it.
        [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

If u search for games playing this map in ur filters you will see it is a highly played map...DA u dont know what u've missed it is the best map I personally think...is spread out and offers more versitility with vehicle based play as some of the flags are farther away

Comment

You will also notice that most of the servers running Tampa are Tampa 24/7 servers....

Comment

yes they r however it still gives u an idea of how popular the map is...I think it beats Karkland...Im jus tryin to give suggestions on what I feel will help populate the server

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X