Just like "old times" !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just like "old times" !!

We had a blast tonight, I had forgotten how much fun this game can be...

We got up to 47 players on Sharqi and had a blast !!!

Remember to make friends with the new folks, we should all appreciate them playing here.

-- Cain

The helicopter'in was fun!!!
    [img]http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/120/latinsigsj0.jpg[/img] [img]http://sigs.2142-stats.com/BenKenobi_player_7511.png[/img] [img]http://www.ronpaul2008.com/img/public_banners/hope-banner1.gif[/img] [url=http://www.cainslair.com/paypal2Cain.htm/]
    You will donate to Cain's. Now.[/url]

Comment

Sharqi has always been one of my favorites....

Comment

I took a few SS

Comment

How much fun was THAT......................!!!!!!

Comment

That was WAY fun. Too bad I had to leave, would of loved to stay longer
            [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
            So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

*runs off and reinstalls BF2*

Comment

I have to agree; I haven't had that much fun playing in a Loooooong time!

Yes, BF2 has it's issues (as it always has). But the squad voip dialogue is what puts the icing on the cake for me. COD4 is a riot for game play, imo, but there's really no meaningful voip communication going on (though it's fun for the 20 or so seconds between rounds).

I'm remembering why I was so hooked on Battlefield 2 at Cain's Lair. You all are a lot of fun to play with!

Comment

What an evening I had a blast. It's just like taking a screen shot from three years ago.
                  [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
                  Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

yea tonight was alot of fun, was fun commanding on sharqi and on Mashtuur, i had alot of artillery kills. i wanna to do on karkand too but got beat by rank, but that guy was a good commander too.
                    Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

I love that screenshot where I'm #2 on MEC, that only happens once in a lifetime.

I remember at one point we had a pretty coordinated squad going it was me twinky and some other folks, I hopped in a buggy with Twinky and he ran straight into a tree. I hit the VOIP button and went "there's a tree there twinky, watch out for those."

I think that's like the second time I've ever squadded with you Cain.

Man tonight was just like old times, except better because most of the asshats have left BF2 and it was almost all old CLR folk.

Playing the airborne with the MEC transport chopper on Mashtur was fun tonight, i have no idea how we lost so bad.

Comment

Just got back from playing. I forgot how much I enjoyed sniping.

Comment

Originally posted by Razi View Post
                          *runs off and reinstalls BF2*
                          lol it was great playin with ya... yea the server was pretty packed tight and rockin... I never knew massacre sniped/flew heli's... so used to a nekomata in the face lol.
                          I had fun runnin around like a madman screaming banzai and shooting face with my sniper

Comment

Yeah, it was great playing with you guys. But Hawkeye had to ruin the fun with his Cobra. :P
                            I'll be on again in a while, looking forward to playing with all of you guys again!

Comment

yeah it was all great fun tonite loved every second of it even shooting sirex by mistake from range in the back while he was climbing a ladder lol, bad me for teamkilling .

this is me btw Xenitius(couldnt get my name when i created it a while back ) also still cant get my voip to work but i can hear everyone else fine .

thanks goes out to all that was there to help with the fun .

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X