Rounds per map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rounds per map

i know that right now we only have 1 round per map then whoosh nextmap, n the rotation goes fast, but i would like to be 2 rounds at least. u know like changing team, so both teams can get a change to try out the other team as well, like is was done on 2142.
    Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

+1 great idea I think it would make the rounds allot better

Comment

+2... One round per map is a lil quick I think... 2 would be great in my opinion

Comment

I'd agree only if it's different teams. BF2 is way different than COD4, Side matters, and there are tougher challenges for one team, while the other one has to work to lose.

Comment

I think 1 round per map right now is set to keep things interesting for the current player count average.

Because the server isn't full during off hours, the rounds get to be extremely long. To counter that, the server is set to load the next map, so people don't disconnect out of repetitive, long game play.

I think right now, the single round rotation serves its purpose.

MCA
          Last edited by Master_Chief_Alpha; 26 Mar 2008, 03:06 AM. Reason: mis worded

Comment

I think MCA is right on here. Endless rounds are death for the server.

Comment

Right now I like the one round rotation. Also if you switch sides you lose your squads. I don't mind forming new squads but it is nice to keep a well oiled squad.
              Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
              Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
              I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
              Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

When I read the title I was thinking - "WOW I wonder if there is a tool that measures the number of rounds you fire per match."

Accuracy, rounds fired, and etc are my favorite stats in these types of games.
                I wish there were player stats...

Comment

Hammy, there are a few sites out there that display your various stats. Here is one with my stats
                  http://www.bf2player.com/index.php?p...&force=1&show=

i looked for you but not sure I found the right one. If you have only been playing for a few days, then you might not have been uploaded in the databases yet. Maybe someone with more knowledge on how stat tracking works can help.

As for the maps, here is my ideal setup:
                  2 rounds per map. Teams stay as is but flip sides. So one round US, one round non US.
                  Then, when the map switches, the teams are mixed up again.

While I can see the benefit of playing with the same group over and over, when one side is strong and the teams arent mixed when the map switches, it leads to unbalanced games.

We were good last night as both teams were fairly even, even if the US was a bit stronger and won most maps.
                  [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
                  So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

http://bf2s.com/player/45945022/
                    Go here and change to your name.
                    Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                    Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                    I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                    Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by AngryHamster View Post
                      When I read the title I was thinking - "WOW I wonder if there is a tool that measures the number of rounds you fire per match."

Accuracy, rounds fired, and etc are my favorite stats in these types of games.
                      I wish there were player stats...
                      http://bf2s.com/

lol, that was fast

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                      Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                        by Apache Warrior
                        6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                      • Reply to 6 years
                        by Sirex
                        I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                        Just hit 2.5K miles...
                        5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                      • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                        by Sirex
                        Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                        5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                      • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                        by Sirex
                        Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                        5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                      • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                        by Sirex
                        Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                        5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                      Working...
                      X