The Night From HELL [RANT]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Night From HELL [RANT]

Tonight there were two or three complete asshats on the chinese team for all of Dalian and most of sharqi. The names were SOPEK, Super_Quake2holic, and [DoJo]Ripgut they were constantly raping the carrier, and uncaps. But the stangest thing was that DoJo seemed to never miss with the tv missile. I know how this sounds but I've played a LOT of BF2, and just as much PR, and I have NEVER seen anyone this good. Now it is possible that he really was "just that good" but I consider myself a fairly capable pilot when it comes to dodging TV missiles and the shots that were made were near impossible. (To make consistently, anythings possible once) Its also interesting to note that on Karkand(Right before Dalian) DoJo constantly got one-shots with the g36c when several members of my squad were at full health. Again while not unheard of it all adds up. Lastly in the first 30 seconds on Sharqi (After we had just lost half the server) DoJo shoots me out of the AH-1Z from a vodnik, there was no one else there! I have never seen this done before, neither has mapes or any other of my squad members. It just seems like an inordinate about of coincidences to me. Anyways to finish up, tonight was a real drag on the server as the asshats ruined the game for a lot of players, including myself.

PS: I have SS of the above named and will email upon request to anyone interested. I just don't have the time to upload them on an image site and then post in the forums just so the guy gets a warning. If I have to go to this much trouble he should be gone. /END RANT

PPS: Just an idea but perhaps the admins could setup a email address for SS for rule violations so they would not have to be posted on the forums.

never thought Dojo to do hacks or anything, he kind sucked a few days ago... also kept yelling at me over voip to command and stop running around... even though I still was commanding. oh and fairly capable? Hawkeye you're almost impossible to shoot down lol back to dojo.. But you never know he couldve just gotten the hacks...

Sopek probly just thought since he could (as in no baseraping wasnt a rule yet) that he would.

Super quake im guessing didnt know baseraping wasnt allowed...

ive played with all of em for a bit (sopek more than a bit).

Comment

SOPEK should know better, he's been here for ages

Comment

I've played BF2 for quite some time and then I haven't played for the last 1.5-2 years at all. Someone please refresh my memory on the definition of base raping. Is that like getting out to the carrier and sniping off spawners? Or camping out an uncapturable enemy spawn or sitting there with a tank killing everything that moves?

Also, is flying over the carrier in a jet and bombing it considered base raping?

Comment

[DoJo]Ripgut - I agree with this one. This was the guy I was saying "How in the hell is this even possible?" about last night.

Comment

Originally posted by AngryHamster View Post
            [DoJo]Ripgut - I agree with this one. This was the guy I was saying "How in the hell is this even possible?" about last night.
            He was making t.v. missile shots while his pilots was doing all over the place 360's(cough impossible cough). I'm not the best at BF2 but im calling shenanigans on him. Ripgut was also using some really bad sexual slurs to the side he was base raping.
            [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i61/2HARDKOR/maj_massacre.jpg[/img]

Comment

Tank killing anything that moves...along with jets and copters and everything else.

A sniper camping out behind the spawn shooting people is more of a spawn camp that a base rape. Both should not be tolerated
              [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
              So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

Basically the old rule was NO base raping the Uncap, and No spawn camping the Uncap. If you wanted to run in and blow up targets, or steal assets, that was fine. And if you had to kill someone on your way in our out, fine also. Just don't stick around and camp.

Capable bases, anything goes.
                A change of Pace.
                "All the fun of a clan without the BS" - Cain

Comment

i'll tell you what. it is COMPLETELY possible to do this with the chopper TV missiles. i used to be VERY deadly with it. i could pick off a chopper, USA jet, a swirving buggy, tanks hiding, or even individual people if needed. and from distances so far away its not visible. i even remember taking off from the pad on sharqi, firing, and being able to REPEATEDLY take the USA chopper off the top of the TV station before it even had a chance to take off. same goes for the AA turret or HMMV hiding on the shorehead. so this chopper alone isn't exactly enough here. i used to fly SOLO and swap seats and pull it off. its not hard once you do it enough. i rarely missed. its called practice. not saying something is not awry,, BUT, that it is entirely possible for someone to be that good. not tooting my horn, as its been a while, and alot of rust has accumulated. but remember, we all used to know every nook & cranny of every map. keep this in mind.

Base raping is a different matter. thats just wrong. and the name's _Sopek. he's a regular here, once very much so, and one heck of a deadly player. ask him kindly to stop, as with us all, sometimes we go to far, and he'll stop. always has in the past. the other 2 i can't vouch for.

Comment

I piloted for dojo a few nights ago.

He's legitimate.

Someone should just explain him the rules at the lair because he seemed like an alright guy.

edit: I watched him miss a few times.
                    Last edited by Rovey Wade; 28 Mar 2008, 01:28 PM. Reason: addition

Comment

When a copter is doing high speed spins- you tell me how he manages to do a lock?

Then tell me he is legit.

Thats pretty much what I saw.
                      I saw the copter go out of control, and upside down, fire a rocket, and hit a tank perfect.

I'm calling fool sheet.

Comment

Stuff like that can just be luck. Was he doing it over and over?
                        [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
                        So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

Originally posted by BigTwinky View Post
                          Stuff like that can just be luck. Was he doing it over and over?
                          Yes, and nobody is that lucky.

Comment

I used to be pretty good with the TV missile too. I could do pretty good with it before one of the patches that shortened it's range. I remember doing the same things as darth mentions. Flying solo and swapping seats. I got kicked from a few servers for hovering while repairing on the TV tower while taking out the chopper with a missile way over on the chinese heli pad. Those were the good ole days. I am still disatisfied with the amount of amunition you have to expend to get a kill. Rarely is it a 1 shot 1 kill even a dead on headshot is difficult. Run and gun is not a threat in this game like it is in COD4. It is still as fun as ever though. I enjoy flying the most. I am still rusty as hell on most of it. I remember I used to be pretty good at it getting in the top 5 players per round. Now I'm usually in the bottom 3. COD4 has spoiled me.

Comment

Originally posted by Rovey Wade View Post
                              I piloted for dojo a few nights ago.

He's legitimate.

Someone should just explain him the rules at the lair because he seemed like an alright guy.

edit: I watched him miss a few times.
                              Alright guy???? I wish I took screenshots of what he was typing. I'm sure they can be pulled from the server logs. We told him several times to stop carrier raping and he wouldnt let up.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X