selecting unlocks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

selecting unlocks?

i can't seem to select my unlocks how do you do this?
    Also do you have to unlock say a sniper for every individual class, or only once?
    Last edited by SUB_ZERO; 29 Mar 2008, 01:52 AM.

Anyone?

Comment

I'm not sure what's happening here. I assume you got a promotion and earned an unlock. Then you pick first from first tier unlocks...later from the second tier. In game you select unlocks by clicking the up/down arrow on the kit screen next to your weapon.

here's a list of all the stock weapons and unlocks
      http://www.bf2player.com/index.php?p...2=hand&p3=army
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

And you only get the second tier unlocks if you have SF.
        Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
        Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
        I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
        Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

if you just got SF do you automatically get those extra unlocks?

Comment

Yep, if you just got SF, and you are already higher ranked, you should get a bunch of unlocks to chose...or so I hear, I don't have SF
            [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
            So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

Yes you do. Although you may have to join a game and get a kill. And some people have had to quit and rejoin to get them
              Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
              Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
              I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
              Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

After you get a promotion, you should have the option to unlock a new gun. You may need to restart BF2 for it to give you the option. It should be available under the BFHQ tab. Once you unlock a gun, you can choose to use it instead of the standard gun for that class. You cannot choose, to use the sniper unlock with assault, though, for example.
                [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

yeah it randomly turned up after a game and i got my m95 to shooty down heli's with

Comment

Originally posted by SUB_ZERO View Post
                    yeah it randomly turned up after a game and i got my m95 to shooty down heli's with
                    Oh man. I only have a few hours on that game, my comp died soon after I got it, but I managed to get a headshot on a gunner with the M95. It was awesome. 250 meters too.
                    You can barely see the gunship.

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
                      And you only get the second tier unlocks if you have SF.
                      Apache
                      Really? I've always had SF so i thought 2nd tier unlocks came with the 1.3 patch. If it was SF that gave it to you then why didn't they add a second tier of unlocks to SF?
                      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by MR_MADHATTER View Post
                        Really? I've always had SF so i thought 2nd tier unlocks came with the 1.3 patch. If it was SF that gave it to you then why didn't they add a second tier of unlocks to SF?
                        That's the catch. YOu have to play on an SF server at least once to get the second tier unlocks, but they are only valid on vanilla BF2...
                        [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

On the screenshot, ok, you're playing elsewhere. Naughty Naughty...

BUT...it's absolutely hilarious their server had a rule against single-seat gunning and the pilot gets warned as soon as you take out his gunner. That's plain awesome.

-Rand
                          [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
                          Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Rand{CLR} View Post
                            On the screenshot, ok, you're playing elsewhere. Naughty Naughty...

BUT...it's absolutely hilarious their server had a rule against single-seat gunning and the pilot gets warned as soon as you take out his gunner. That's plain awesome.

-Rand
                            lol. there was no Cain's Lair BF2 when I played it.
                            The only CLRs I got to play with were RobotBanana and a few times with Hawkeye. I only had it for about a month, then my computer died.
                            It was pretty funny. Right after I shot the gunner, the chopper freaked out pretty hardcore. They were both =DREAD people, and I am assuming they had mics, because it took less than a second for the pilot to erratically fly away.

Comment

im running with sf, ive still had no unlocks show. ive played a few times, do i need to be promoted to a certain rank first?

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X