• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terror of the Skies

Just though I'd share some pics of Juneau and myself on Sharqi and Dalian

Me capping maintenance all by meself
    screen012.jpg

and Juneau and I having a rather good round in the cobra (Nice try Doug Bob)
    screen032.jpg

Yeah that was a great round and it was great playing with you guys, especially you hawkeye. And i can finally fly a heli it'll be awesome next time we meet up! (I can only play on weekends cuz i have school when you guys play :P) Oh and did you have to show my crappy score

Comment

Sorry SUB I forgot to blank it out

Comment

lol. You flew inside the hangar?
        I cant barely fly around mountains and stuff in the chopper.
        Damn man, I knew you were good, but that good?

Comment

But really hawk....you and Juneau are two beast's in the bird

Comment

I don't know, I'm pretty good in the heli, I think I can take you Hawkeye....lol. You saw how amazing my landing skills were the other night . But on a serious not, I am getting better at flying everything, even though I just use the keyboard and not a joystick.

Comment

I want to dogfight so bad. Just imagine punching a dog in the face.
              Who are our jet exerts here?

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralSnake View Post
                I want to dogfight so bad. Just imagine punching a dog in the face.
                Who are our jet exerts here?
                Sopek and Chris WWII hehehe, I'm decent but I haven't flown as much as those guys
                [IMG]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r43/ryanbatc/radarsig1-1.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

i'm learning to fly a lot better now so yeah i'll be dogfighting

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralSnake View Post
                    lol. You flew inside the hangar?
                    I cant barely fly around mountains and stuff in the chopper.
                    Damn man, I knew you were good, but that good?
                    Thanks General I like to think I'm alright

even though I just use the keyboard and not a joystick.
                    -linemanstud
                    I use a keyboard and mouse also, I only use a joystick for jets.

Comment

Originally posted by Br@nFl@Kes{CLR} View Post

But really hawk....you and Juneau are two beast's in the bird
                      OMG Thats soooooooooo me its almost sad.

Comment

IMPORTANT NEWS!!!!!

We all need to take Hawks helicopter test to be able to fly a chopper.

Comment

on a other forum that is my avatar...
                          [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v389/shinofus/MC.png[/img]

"History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid."
                          --Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

IMPORTANT NEWS!!!!!

We all need to take Hawks helicopter test to be able to fly a chopper.
                            I think its a great IDEA!!! Ill certify every CLR Helo Pilot here are the Requirements:

Basic License: (Entitles Pilot to fly BASIC rotary Aircraft) Eg. Blackhawk
                            Must be able to Takeoff AND LAND the Blackhawk or its equivalent, from the carrier to the airfield on Dalian plant or vise versa. (Must maintain FULL health, and fly through at least one street crane or other static object.

Intermediate License: (Entitles Pilot to fly All rotary Aircraft, AND Engage ground Targets) Requires: Basic License
                            Must be able to complete an aileron roll or similar aerial maneuver, in both Basic, and advanced rotary aircraft, and demonstrate the basics of targeting, and countermeasures. (Where to place reticle to give copilot/gunner the best shot in each of the attack aircraft, and when to deploy flares/chaff)

Advanced License: (Entitles Pilot to fly all rotary Aircraft AND Engage ALL Targets (Dogfight)) Requires: Intermediate License
                            Must be able to complete advanced aerial maneuvering, such as vertical rolls, corkscrews, reverse turning, and obstacle avoidance. (Fly through narrow gaps such as Dockyard Cranes, Construction I-Beams, or any other LOW clearance obstacle. Also requires pilot to exhibit god-like abilities with rotary aircraft. (These are subjective abilities based on my discretion Life sucks, get used to it!)

Comment

ROFLMAO !!!!!

This was Hawkeye on his first birthday !!!!!

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 3
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X