Excellent...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent...

Been mosty away for a few weeks... New forums look great and am very happy to see that BF2 is BACK!

I had a HD crash in my PC seveal weeks ago... replaced that old IDE with a 500GB SATA, decicded to install Vista Business for OS. Finally got it back up and running and then my video card crapped out on me, had to RMA it with EVGA, just got replacement installed this weekend. Installed BF2 and all the expansion packs last night and logged into a couple of empty servers just to check things out, think I'm back in bidness now .

I hope to be able to spend a few hours playing this evening; go easy on me. Except for the Pirates MOD I haven't played since about last August or so I'm sure I'm a little rusty. And I never was that good to begin with.

See you guys on the server!
    [SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]
    <<< Please [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]donate[/URL] >>>

You got SF ??

Comment

Originally posted by Cain View Post

You got SF ??
      Yes sir!
      [SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]
      <<< Please [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]donate[/URL] >>>

Comment

welcome back Obi!!!
        [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
        So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
        Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
        widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X