This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jupiter & Zeus

So tonight on Wake Island, Juneau and myself had Jupiter (Zeus) on our side (Roman and Greek gods of the sky, respectively) I managed to get both Expert Helo, and Helo Combat Medal, and both Juneau and I finished the round with a win for USMC and 130 pts & 33 kills apiece. BTW Juneau your back to #1 lol

(Click to Enlarge)

gj i only just obtained my standard helocopter badge

Comment

Hope you're thrilled Hawkeye with your stunning accomplishments.

Read the thread by Twinky to get an idea of what you put the rest of the community through in order to achieve your shineys.

Geddy

Comment

Conga Rats!
        [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i61/2HARDKOR/maj_massacre.jpg[/img]

Comment

well done guys

Phil.G

Comment

I knew i was #1.

@Geddy. You must not have noticed the other things we did during that round. Aswell as what i said in Twinky's thread we also spent a lot of time just flying around. In fact it was Hawk that first let everybody know to back off. We wanted you to try and make a comeback.

Most of our kills came before the 150 ticket mark.

Comment

Congrats

Comment

yeah geddy, i was flying upside down most of the map. then mag came online and started owning us in a j-10.

Comment

Originally posted by Geddy View Post
                  Hope you're thrilled Hawkeye with your stunning accomplishments.

Read the thread by Twinky to get an idea of what you put the rest of the community through in order to achieve your shineys.

Geddy
                  i bet bigtwinky is not very happy about that, as he is one of the victims in those screenshots knowing he doesnt like flying objets.. but congrats to both.

i myself stay away from this maps.
                  Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

Noobs jk
                    [IMG]http://i562.photobucket.com/albums/ss69/chris2118/battlefield_3copy.jpg[/IMG]
                    X...Noob Slasher...X

Comment

Geddy you should know better... I am not unfair like that. If you must know when your team had no flags left I along with Juneau, told our team to back off, AND setup a roadblock with my Helo so that OUR armour could not get to the other side of the Island where your were capping.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkeye426 View Post
                        Geddy you should know better... I am not unfair like that. If you must know when your team had no flags left I along with Juneau, told our team to back off, AND setup a roadblock with my Helo so that OUR armour could not get to the other side of the Island where your were capping.
                        +1

I've been spending some time wreaking havoc from the air as Hawkeye's gunner and I can attest to his desire for fairness in the game. There were several rounds where we intentionally backed off the enemy team not only to make it more fun but to ensure server population.

Comment

I think the real point is here that if you dont have good pilots on either side keeping each other busy, it ruins fun for everyone period. Fair intentions and all. Nothing pisses people off more than a vehicle that can hardly be touched.

I remember in 2142 how mad people got at me, but you know what there is a huge difference between ground vehicles and air vehicles. At least I could be killed very easily in the Nekomata. I watched how fast the server population dropped when the rampage began, sure more people came in, but we were lucky to keep it over 20 people. I love spawning, being t.v.'d x10 without even engaging in combat. I guess thats why I hate air vehicles so much. I'd rather see the whites of their eyes from the barrel of my gun. Then shoot at helpless ants from afar.

Karkand 24/7 or SF FTW!
                          [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i61/2HARDKOR/maj_massacre.jpg[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Major.Massacre View Post
                            I think the real point is here that if you dont have good pilots on either side keeping each other busy, it ruins fun for everyone period. Fair intentions and all. Nothing pisses people off more than a vehicle that can hardly be touched.

I remember in 2142 how mad people got at me, but you know what there is a huge difference between ground vehicles and air vehicles. At least I could be killed very easily in the Nekomata. I watched how fast the server population dropped when the rampage began, sure more people came in, but we were lucky to keep it over 20 people. I love spawning, being t.v.'d x10 without even engaging in combat. I guess thats why I hate air vehicles so much. I'd rather see the whites of their eyes from the barrel of my gun. Then shoot at helpless ants from afar.

Karkand 24/7 or SF FTW!
                            +1 I second that
                            "CRY HAVOC...AND LET SLIP THE DOGS OF WAR!"- William Shakespear

[img]http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s129/nickleal98/COD08.jpg[/img]
                            [url=http://profile.xfire.com/nickleal98][img]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/co/type/0/nickleal98.png[/img][/url]

Comment

My answer is quite simple to this dilemma,...

Using the server status page, from here on out if there are certain people on, or certain maps being played, I simply won't play.

If I am playing and certain maps come up, I'll leave. If that empties out the server, then so be it. I have better ways to spend my time than getting pissed off because of a game.

Geddy

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X