Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Highway Tampa

Anyone? Anyone? Nice wide open map, helos, tanks....and AA

What's putting us off from running the map is that it's a seperate download and not included with the patch. We don't want to have to boot people because they don't have it installed.

Comment

thats so stupid that they never put it in a patch

Comment

I have played it its an armor map with planes and transport helos no attack chopper that i saw but its tanks galore and the map itself is huge its fun if you have a lot of people

Comment

Originally posted by DennisM7 View Post
          I have played it its an armor map with planes and transport helos no attack chopper that i saw but its tanks galore and the map itself is huge its fun if you have a lot of people

heh im thinking of 2142's highway tampa with the attack helothing

still thought i would think most people have the map, and its not that long of a download. that should be no reason to not put it in the rotation. i mean yeah i could understand 8-9 years ago, but not today/

Comment

Originally posted by DennisM7 View Post
            Ya I loved Highway Tampa. Getting 4-5 tanks and a couple of Moble AAs was extremely fun!!
            We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Comment

Everyone dl's this map and I think we should have it...will bring population to server as I have stated in previous post about this Topic

Comment

i just dled i'm gonna go try it out for a lil while and then jump in our server

Comment

It's a free download...It's not even that big. I like the map. The jets are less of an issue for people that hate jets. 1 jet on either side. Armor is where it's at. A squad full of eng. and 1 or 2 support, form an armored column and you can rule the map. I like it.

Add it to the rotation for a while. Who dosn't have Tampa?
                  [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Plus it prompts you to download the map every time you log into the game...
                    [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

i installed it, just to make that prompt go away....... it still comes up though

Comment

Originally posted by MR_MADHATTER View Post
                        Who dosn't have Tampa?
                        Me. It came out after I stopped playing regularly, and I haven't bothered to download it since the server went back up.

-Rand
                        [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
                        Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

it was actually easier to dl than i thought.. took about a minute to dl, and then all i did was double click on it and it installed itself... no agravating issues of having to find the right folder to put it in and whatnot.

Comment

the only problems you might have is that it skews the update a bit so you have to repatch.

but thats it.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                            Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                            widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X