• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Assassin's Creed PC

Anyone tryed this game out yet

Not yet... I too am looking for review

Comment

It's pretty fun on the 360, though I know it needs a seriously powerful rig to run the PC version. I don't think they did a lick of optimization.....but they did mix up the missions and added some content so I guess that makes up for it.

It could have been more, but I think it's still worth a play-through. The story is decent, the free climbing/parkour is fun to play around with, and while the AI isn't the greatest ever, the combat can be really fun, and by the end you really feel like a badass angel of death.

Comment

Tails and I are really looking into buying it. Tails' rig should run it well (according to the official specs) and we've been wanting to play it since it was released on the PS3/360. But, we don't own either, so we were flat out of luck.

I'm looking forward to it. We'll probably snatch a console-style controller for it, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenshin Himura View Post
          I'm looking forward to it. We'll probably snatch a console-style controller for it, too.
          That I can whole-heartedly condone. While the controller is subpar when it comes to FPS games, it excels at free roaming games. The Wired 360 control works great with windows, just gotta download the drivers and away you go (note that this controller has the best analog sticks around, but only a marginal d-pad)

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16874103020

Or you can find it in a store for like $40

Comment

Looks like Sam Fischer in a toga.

Comment

Well I bought it today and yer I'm impressed by how well it runs and plays so 10 out of 10 for me

Comment

I played it all the way through on the PS3 and I have to say that I am looking forward to the PC.

Somewhat repetitive, like climbing all the towers and jumping off them into hay.
                There were some storyline hiccups as well, but nothing too bad, as I don't remember them now.

I would give it a 10 for graphics and overall fluid motion in the world itself.
                8.0 for the game play- it wasn't as complex as something like, say, Thief (Eidos).

Games like this usually get better for the PC.
                So I'll be buying it.

Comment

I have a couple of controllers (saitek, logitech) so will probably give this title a look.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                  Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                  widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X