Thank You Blackarrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank You Blackarrow

I really appreciate the use of your Blackhawk. Without it we might have had a harder time winning. I piloted it around and dropped my squad at strategic flags.
    Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
    Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
    I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
    Frank Lloyd Wright

Did you bail out on them mid-flight?

Just kidding! Still, I was laughing pretty hard when you did that.

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
      I really appreciate the use of your Blackhawk. Without it we might have had a harder time winning. I piloted it around and dropped my squad at strategic flags.
      Apache
      LOL...
      Maybe he won't trying running you over in a heli again.

H0ly
      "When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a Communist."
      - Dom Helder Camara

Comment

He was commanding the other team and tried to run over me with the Blackhawk. Lucky for me I was on the ridge line, above The Hill, on Mashtur City. I dove into a depression and he could not hit me. He landed on a squad mate above me and tried to use the mini gun on me. Unfortunately the angle was wrong and I killed him. His team did manage to kill the heli but, we went to gas station and captured the flag and stole the heli. Remember the old days of the invincible Blackhawk, on that map?
        Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
        Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
        I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
        Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

You are welcome. I know it's hard at your age to get around with the walker, especially carrying a PKM on the ridge line above Hill, so I just figured.........................................

Comment

Laf

Comment

Lol that was a load of fun. It was nice being able to just jump out on unsuspected flags until we had all of them. Not to mention I almost knifed you then Dennis saved your ass Blackarrow!!

But that was a very fun round. Too bad the next one was a jet map, I'm starting to love infantry maps.

Comment

LOL i was trying to get you guys off that hill MP7 is bad at long range

Comment

Originally posted by BlackArrow View Post
                  You are welcome. I know it's hard at your age to get around with the walker, especially carrying a PKM on the ridge line above Hill, so I just figured.........................................
                  roflmao

Comment

ZINNNNNNGGG! In the words of my new orleans thug friends "PLAY DAT BOY!"

Comment

lol...I'm picturing a 90 year old guy with machine guns strapped to his walker wearing military camo and a rambo head band
                      [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
                      So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

Originally posted by BigTwinky View Post
                        lol...I'm picturing a 90 year old guy with machine guns strapped to his walker wearing military camo and a rambo head band
                        Well, duh... Thats gonna be Rambo 6. Still starring Silvester Stallone.

Comment

and just to clarify, Sylvester Stallone is OLDER than Apache.

Comment

and just to clarify, Sylvester Stallone is OLDER than Apache.
                            And nowhere near as bad-ass as our bench jeweler.
                            [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i61/2HARDKOR/maj_massacre.jpg[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Major.Massacre View Post
                              And nowhere near as bad-ass as our bench jeweler.
                              Right dat

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X