Allied Intent Extended.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Allied Intent Extended.

Anyone else have this mod? I have a problem with it.

It seems that the graphics get choppy when im playing, and the longer i play the choppier it gets. I never used to have this problem before, but now i do. And nothing has changed hardware or software wise.

Memory leak

Comment

Who are you? :-p

And it doesnt happen with any other game. Not bf2 or any other mod. Just the AIX mod.

Comment

Originally posted by VashTheStampede View Post
        Who are you? :-p
        Just a software engineer. Who are you? You're the one who keeps ramming Hawkeye and I with the jet, no?

And it doesnt happen with any other game. Not bf2 or any other mod. Just the AIX mod.
        Which makes me think that it's a memory leak in the mod.

Comment

Originally posted by nikaios View Post
          Just a software engineer. Who are you? You're the one who keeps ramming Hawkeye and I with the jet, no?

Which makes me think that it's a memory leak in the mod.

Hey i only ram you when A. i cant turn away and its an accident or B. its comical to me :-p besides that gives you a chance to TV my jet (we should try that)

Anyway, any idea on how to fix it and.....another explination as to why the memory leak would only affect AIX? Im just some type of meatpopsicle.

Comment

Anyway, any idea on how to fix it and.....another explination as to why the memory leak would only affect AIX? Im just some type of meatpopsicle.
            It's not something that you would be able to fix, it would be in the code for the mod. Go to their forums and look around to see if anyone has reported a similar bug, if not file a bug report.

Comment

Originally posted by nikaios View Post
              It's not something that you would be able to fix, it would be in the code for the mod. Go to their forums and look around to see if anyone has reported a similar bug, if not file a bug report.
              ok, thank you magical biped!

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 3
              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X