Best Game Levels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Game Levels

What's your favorite levels from the games you've played?

Mine:
    1. In No One Lives Forever theres a level where the airplane you're in blows up and you fall out without a parachute. On the way down you have to get one from a bad guy and then have to shoot his buddies in free fall. A quick cut scene shows the guy you took it from about to hit a barn and him screaming "Please be full of hay! Please be full of hay!"

2. In Deus Ex you can get up on a rooftop with a sniper rifle in Hell's Kitchen and start taking out the bad guys. By the time you come down there are bodies everywhere and you get to collect tons of ammo.

3. The Omaha Beach level of Medal of Honor.

Multiplayer:

1. Pipeline--America's Army. Superb infantry map.
    2. Strike at Karkand--BF2. Great mix of infantry and vehicles, pure action all the way.
    3. Crossfire and Adara--UT2k4 ONS. Almost custom built for tanking, fun little maps.

Single Player (no particular order):

--The AC-130 level in COD4
    --NOLF/NOLF2 are full of great levels. How about the one in No One Lives Forever 2 where you chase the mime through Paris on a tiny tricycle?
    --The asian city in Deus Ex
    --The first levels of Goldeneye. What's better than sneaking through a dam facility and killing bad guys unawares? Shooting them in the butt and watching them grab for the wound.

I'm sure I'll have more later. Something like this needs memory reminders.

-Rand
    [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
    Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 3
    Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
    widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X