Going for a long time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going for a long time.

I am going to take my physical for the USMC tomorrow, and then ship out pretty quickly after that. Obviously, I wont be around during boot, and I am not taking my computer with me, so I wont be around afterwards, wherever I end up. I want to get a camera so I can take some nice photos, hopefully of some other country, I will post whenever I can.

I am going to try and bear through the lag and play as much as possible in this next week or so. I just wanted to let you guys know how great you all are. I had massive amounts of fun playing with you all. And the forums are great, you are all very helpful and friendly, and were like a big family to me.

Cain, when I start getting a paycheck, I will start donating, I feel obliged, and bad that I couldn't for the time I was playing here. You run the best damn server and community ever.

I hope everyone has as much fun and feels as much love as I did during my stay here. I will post as much as I can after boot, but not having a computer will make that difficult. Have a great life everyone!

You'll be back...

Very touching post there general. It's sad to see you go, you and I had a lot of fun squading up together, and I assure you, you WILL be missed. You'll always have a home here with us all, and will always be welcome.

Try to make the best of your away from home. And our hearts are with you. We all appreciate you going to help serve our Country

May the hearts of many be with you, young general

Comment

My brother went through MC boot camp and said what kept him going was the letters from home/friends. Give me a PM and I'll send you my info if you want it so you can let me know where to send you letters at boot camp.

In any case, good luck with the MC and whatever you'll be doing for them.

Stay strong in boot camp and remember that there's a lot of us out there rooting for you and keeping our fingers crossed for you.

God bless the USA and our armed forces, and all members of them. Even if I don't support the war in Iraq :P
      [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v337/Igorod/troopdod.jpg[/img]
      [url=http://profile.xfire.com/trooper110][img]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/co/type/1/trooper110.png[/img][/url]

Comment

Anytime you have a chance to post and keep us informed, do so. We care and I hope everything works out as you have planned. Good luck in the MC family.
        Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
        Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
        I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
        Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Gonna miss ya man. Fo sho =\

Comment

Good luck general do you know what school you are going too after basic yet ?

Comment

Take care and good luck Snake. We'll be here for when you return.

Comment

Later bro.

Dont do like my best friend did, during training (running) he tripped and fell on his weapon, face first. Managed to get 20+ stitches from that and some flack from everyone else.
                Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

Comment

Best wishes to you as you go through the process. You'll be missed here, but know that we'll be here when you return. Check in when you can.

Comment

Thank you for your service to my country, my friend. Semper Fi!

Be sure to keep in touch, post pictures and such.
                    [SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]
                    <<< Please [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]donate[/URL] >>>

Comment

Best of luck to you and thanks for your service!
                      --Slaughter

Comment

Stay in touch, we will be here when u get back probably even bigger

Comment

GLHF in BC Snake. U have a friend alredy in dont u? Ask him for some pointers on shooting so u can PWn the weapons training. And try not to laugh at the D.I. Drop us a line whenever u can! Semper Fi.

Comment

Good luck dude. I hope you get what you want and don't forget to duck!

Comment

Good luck!
                              [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
                              So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X