USMC training map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

USMC training map

This is a cool map...it would be awesome if someone could run it on an unranked server so we could do some training and goofing around together. It should be placed in C:\Games\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\mods\bf2\Levels folder. When decompressed by win rar it comes in a folder called usmc_training. Copy/paste only the folder called USMC_Training which is inside the folder called usmc_training (<all lower case). In game it should show up in your regular map list.

http://savefile.com/projects/808630811
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Some screen shots of the map...An airfield, an urban chopper training area, an urban infantry training area, F-15 gunner training, chopper obsticle course, chopper TV guide training, motorpool and armor training, skydiving training, and much more.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

heh how many times can you say USMC Training outloud really fast without getting tounge tied?

Comment

Madhatterrrrrrr....It doesnt work for me. It will load up, but as soon as i hit join game it crashes to desktop.

Comment

Did you take it out of the usmc_training folder first. You may have to repatch after it installs. Alot of the maps I have are like that.
          [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
          Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
          widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X