AFK In Server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AFK In Server

please, if you are afk in the server, please check up on it alot.

Past few nights we'e had some AFKers in rounds that started and that threw off team numbers. there would be three people afk on a five man team and they would be facing off with a five man team.

if you dont i will send my monster of extreme pain to your house and it will make you watch the view.

Originally posted by VashTheStampede View Post
    please, if you are afk in the server, please check up on it alot.

Past few nights we'e had some AFKers in rounds that started and that threw off team numbers. there would be three people afk on a five man team and they would be facing off with a five man team.

if you dont i will send my monster of extreme pain to your house and it will make you watch the view.
    +1 I was going to post something about this... teams got stacked (I remember 5 on 2 at one point) and people who wanted to squad up couldn't change teams.

*looks sideways at juneau*

Comment

Hmm, if only there was a spectator team,then all the AFK's could go there. *Looks sideways at Counter-Strike*

Comment

At one point last night it was 9 on 3. Yes we had 6 AFKs.
        Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
        Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
        I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
        Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Quickmedic13 View Post
          Hmm, if only there was a spectator team,then all the AFK's could go there. *Looks sideways at Counter-Strike*

keep dreaming. its been taken over by aol migrates now.there is no hope.

Comment

Originally posted by nikaios View Post
            +1 I was going to post something about this... teams got stacked (I remember 5 on 2 at one point) and people who wanted to squad up couldn't change teams.

*looks sideways at juneau*
            *hiding*

I leave myself afk for hours at a time, mainly when i'm out or really busy doing something else. I'll try and get back to my game once in a while though.

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post
              *hiding*

I leave myself afk for hours at a time, mainly when i'm out or really busy doing something else. I'll try and get back to my game once in a while though.
              +1 Just trying to keep the server going
              [img]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g13/Sniper1515/sniper1515sigzp8.jpg[/img]

"A guy at work bought a car out of the paper. Ten years later, Bam! Herpes"

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper1515 View Post
                +1 Just trying to keep the server going
                Lol yup - I'm just teasing Juneau

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X