IO always empty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IO always empty

Cain for the last couple nights the infantry only server has been pretty much empty(far less numbers than with vehicles!). Please bring back original BF2. I'm sure many people here will agree.
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i61/2HARDKOR/maj_massacre.jpg[/img]

Originally posted by {CLR} Major.Massacre View Post
    Cain for the last couple nights the infantry only server has been pretty much empty(far less numbers than with vehicles!). Please bring back original BF2. I'm sure many people here will agree.

godzilla mod!

ive learned that the number of people multiply per godzilla. it seems to be that if there is one godzilla in the area, the number of people quadruple. ive done many tests to find this out.

im sure if we have a godzilla,, we would have 4 times as many people as normal

Comment

Mass is right check out the server graphs on game monitor

Comment

From the nights I have been on, the server ends up more or less the same, if not less people than with vehicles.

So I think we lose either way.

IO closes the door for some people while having vehicles and the air rapes make a bunch of others leave and quit.

SF time?
        [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
        So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

SF is the better choice

Comment

+1

Comment

What we need to do is get the word out that Cain's Lair is back with BF2, and hopefully everyone who use to play on our server will come back. Advertising? How did you get people to play the server when you first started BF2?
              We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Comment

Originally posted by BigTwinky View Post
                From the nights I have been on, the server ends up more or less the same, if not less people than with vehicles.

So I think we lose either way.

IO closes the door for some people while having vehicles and the air rapes make a bunch of others leave and quit.

SF time?
                I'm on every night and day and it still sits empty 90% of the time. This is the first saturday ive seen it with no one on. Look at the server stats that speaks for itself. Since we put up Infantry only we have lost over half the players. Twinky check the graph for the last 7 days.

Another thing that ticks me off is the fact a few people wanted to have infantry only and where are they?
                [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i61/2HARDKOR/maj_massacre.jpg[/img]

Comment

Is it possible to just turn off planes/helicopters? Or maybe strictly enforce the rules, giving more people the ability to remove spawn rapers? I had fun last night, but sprinting for an hour to get places can be tedious.

Comment

Originally posted by PainTrain View Post
                    Is it possible to just turn off planes/helicopters? Or maybe strictly enforce the rules, giving more people the ability to remove spawn rapers? I had fun last night, but sprinting for an hour to get places can be tedious.
                    No it's not, helos are the best part though
                    [IMG]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r43/ryanbatc/radarsig1-1.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by ryanbatc View Post
                      No it's not, helos are the best part though

you're banned from gunning :-p

Comment

Another thing that ticks me off is the fact a few people wanted to have infantry only and where are they?
                        We were on roughly every evening around 7 or 8.... I distinctly remember you there playing when we had about 16 people running around on Sharqi.

Comment

Sf Sf Sf Sf
                          [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

Hi all, I'm not an IO fan. I found Cains's Lair because I was searching for servers with vehicles. Just my 2 cents guys but I find the vehicles much more interesting. What's more fun than taking out a helo pilot and gunner with a jeep?!

How about rotating IO/Vehicles/SF to give something to all? I'd commit to playing this server first if that was the case.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                            Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                              by Apache Warrior
                              6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                            • Reply to 6 years
                              by Sirex
                              I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                              Just hit 2.5K miles...
                              5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                            • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                              by Sirex
                              Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                              5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                            • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                              by Sirex
                              Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                              5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                            • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                              by Sirex
                              Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                              5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                            Working...
                            X