All about the assassin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All about the assassin

Well, it's that time again when I'm seeing tons of new members and tons of people, both new and old, confused about me. So, I've decided to once again make this type of thread and re-introduce myself and my life long journey through... life. Anyways, first off, I've gone by thedeadlyassassin since BF2. I use to do thedeadlyasn, but like people did in 2142, thought I was an asian by the name of "thedeadlyasian". However, I got my name thedeadlyassassin back in D2 (diablo 2), where my favorite class or race was the assassin, and I was very deadly in Pking (player killing).

Anyways, about my outside life.

My real name is Stephen, which is pronounced Steven.

I am 26 years old and my birthday is/was on March 27th. (I was born in 82)

I have a big ass family. I have a 20 year old brother who is in the Navy currently, a 32 year old sister who sadly I just heard is in the hospital with depression (she has nothing to be depressed about as far as we're concerned, but feelings are never the way we really want them to be eh?). And I have a 36 year old brother, who well... is just my brother (if anyone saw the Blazer vs Lakers game, whenever it was, he won the musical chairs between the 3rd and 4th quarter, winning a blazer Jersey with our last name on it and won 1200 dollars). I finally also have a 39? year old sister, who my father and his first wife (the mother of my older sister and brother) sent out to be adopted (my father didn't know it was his, so they thought the best for the child, and they were about 18-19 at the time)

Anyways... what else is there to say? I'm straight, white, and German/black Irish.

My current career is somewhat animal science. I worked at the vet as a nurse, (MEN CAN BE NURSES IF THEY WANT TO!!!!!), but that's not what I really wanted, and wanted to become a doctor or veterinarian. However, crap came up, so now until next year I teach a course of biology, animal science, and anatomy at the local high school here, then hopefully I can become a veterinarian.

Now about my gaming career.

I first started online gaming with Diablo 2. My friend showed me it, and I was hooked instantly. Sadly, since it was my first MMORPG (or RPG), I was an idiot and believed people. I had a decent character, and finally got items I wanted badly to look cool. The next day I got those items, some guy befriended me. For about a week we were playing together, and I trusted him. He came to me one day and said he obtained a hack that can duplicate items (everyone used hacks like map hacks, drop hacks, pickup hacks). He asked me if I wanted to duplicate my nice set of armor, so I excitedly said yes. He needed my password. I was suspicious, and he gave me his (but it was his lesser account). So, I believed him... and lost my account. He gave it to a friend who I almost befriended (if you're still reading this you're probably really bored but oh well enjoy reading it), and thought my chances of obtaining my lost account were high. Then the guy that stole my account got on, and threatened to delete it (while I was waiting for these people to get on to try to convince them to give me my account back, I worked on a new account and obtain some more decent items). Anyways, he said "give me your new account password or I'll delete this character", so I, scared for my account, gave that one over... and then had to start COMPLETELY all over.

Luckily I met some great online friends (like you guys), on that game that helped me out a LOT. All I really had to do was level up some more and I was back on my feet. This story makes me want to go meet this kid that stole my account and beat the living piss out of him, but it's all just a game that I haven't played in ages.

After that, I tried some Java gamed called RuneScape, my nephew who's about 9 showed it to me. It looked lame, but good for Java. Really kiddy like, but it was enjoyable being able to play with my nephew, and sometimes we still do. Bad news to good, if I didn't get my account stolen in D2, I would have had a hell of a time in this game, people tried to scam me every second and I could read on their forums people angry about being scammed. Nothing happened in this game, it was pretty lame and boring and uninteresting.

Then, {CLR}tayeke told me of BF2. Sounded cool, he told me to download the free Oman demo so he could qoute "Bomb my sorry ass back to tomorrow". So I did, and the first thing I did was spawn on the carrier with the SU-34 dropping bombs on my sorry ass. Tayeke was pretty upset it wasn't him doing it. But then, crap happened. My life went into depression. I was upset, feeling like crap all the time. Bf2 was my only entertainment, and when people did something on bf2 like kill me fairly, I got very pissed off and became a total asshat.

I found Cain's Lair, but I was a complete asshat to players. But playing here, even though I treated these people like junk, I felt home, felt like I belong here and that these people could *sniff* make me feel better. I had no *REAL* reason to be depressed (except my brother was in the hospital, my dad didn't trust me with anything, I donno why, and my mother was psycho and pissed off at me, for nearly nothing). I was a jerk to people, and if you're that person that I was a jerk to way back then, please note that I am very sorry and I know for what I did I could never be forgiven, but luckily you people (hopefully) have, and it means a lot to me. So then I asked how I could become a fellow CLR (after joining squads *cough* apaches squads *cough*). Okay, I'll give him credit, anyways... BAR told me of www.cainslair.com. I came here, and people welcomed me warmly while some people warned me that my "chat ingame" is inappropriate and could get me banned. To be honest, that scared me. Ever since then, I cleaned up my act. Tried to ignore all my problems, and just enjoy BF2 with my new friendly community.

And that's the story of how I got here.... or was it? yeah it was.

Anyways, anything else you want to know about me, just post here. Hope you enjoyed reading my random babbling. And now you know this "deadly assassin" has a story of his own.

Comment

I think I've seen you post here a few times in the past.

Welcome to the community!
      [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
      So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

u still a jerk

lol just kidding man.

and i would say to talk more like a black and irish person.
        Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

Blah, those are just my heritages. I am too Americanized to know any German or Black Irish.

Comment

Hey another new guy! What games do you play? etc etc.

Comment

Okay stop the spamming.

Comment

I didn't do it.... I swear.

Comment

Heya new guy.
                  [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
                  Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

anyone know this guy?
                    [img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/vitopagano/CoD2/limeyfunny.jpg[/img]
                    [img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y232/english911/admin.jpg[/img]
                    [size=4][color=blue][url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url][/color][/size]

Comment

Originally posted by LIMEY View Post
                      anyone know this guy?

I donno another newbie wanting to wear the CLR tag

Comment

Originally posted by BlackArrow View Post
                        Okay stop the spamming.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                        Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                        widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X