skiers/snowboarders unite!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

skiers/snowboarders unite!

wondering who all here skies and snowboards, and were you are locally, were ya wana visit, what ya got, and if your stoked waiting for the snow to start falling! iv been watching to many warren miller films lately. encore has been playing them about weekly and its getting me are riled up for winter.

myself: snowboard
    home "hill": snowtrails ohio. its super small by any means but itll do for my home hill (and i do stress "hill")
    winter travel wish list: 1)Keystone/Breckenridge Colorado. i have an uncle that owns a cabin in keystone and my other uncle out there has been trying to talk me and my sister into goin for about 3 years now. so with my 2 week Christmas break at work i think i will go. 2) Canada somewhere. a girl a graduated with lives up there now and works at a place around winser. and we wanted to make a trip to British Columbia also
    equipment: ya you can probably guess from my sig but. RIDE board and bindings, oakley coat and pants, black dot pants and aero coat for my other outfit, then a set of oakley and anon goggles.
    Apparently my BF EA manager name is "AwesomeFK" If anyone knows how to change that let me know.
    BF4: Awesome FK
    Steam ID: henry06x
    Xbox Live: H3llboundH3ro v
    X henry06x

Breckenridge is really nice i was up there a few years ago and wiped out on the first day and dislocated my shoulder but if you want big go to arapaho basin or A basin its real close to breckenridge

Comment

Snowboarder here, my hill is the one, the only...

Boler Mountain here in London, ON

Look on a map... There is no mountains in SW ontario. So the biggest hill I have ever been to is probably no more than the baby hill at whistler or somewhere.

Boler is about a 15-20 second run on the biggest run. :\

Comment

Both.Last year and the year before was sunrise mtn at 10,500.Im at 7000 at my Dads house here in the White mtns of AZ!

Comment

Originally posted by DennisM7
          Breckenridge is really nice i was up there a few years ago and wiped out on the first day and dislocated my shoulder but if you want big go to arapaho basin or A basin its real close to breckenridge
          sounds like snowtrails! haha
          Apparently my BF EA manager name is "AwesomeFK" If anyone knows how to change that let me know.
          X henry06x

Comment

I haven't skied in a very long time, but practically grew up on skis. (I remember when the first snowboarders started to show up and thinking how weird they looked. )

My most frequent mountain experience was Whistler/Blackcomb; side by side, but individually easily big mountains in their own right. They will be the site for the snow events in the 2010 Winter Olympics...

Comment

Originally posted by Storm_Shadow
              I haven't skied in a very long time, but practically grew up on skis. (I remember when the first snowboarders started to show up and thinking how weird they looked. )

My most frequent mountain experience was Whistler/Blackcomb; side by side, but individually easily big mountains in their own right. They will be the site for the snow events in the 2010 Winter Olympics...
              GET BACK INTO IT!!! it makes winter fun
              X henry06x

Comment

skiing for me

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X