TF2 Free Weekend.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TF2 Free Weekend.

valve has release the new Gold rush update. now for those who always wanted to try out the game but you couldn't affort it. here its your chance to play the game for free. more info here http://www.steampowered.com/goldrush/
    Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Ah ! ya beat me!
    [img]http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/120/latinsigsj0.jpg[/img] [img]http://sigs.2142-stats.com/BenKenobi_player_7511.png[/img] [img]http://www.ronpaul2008.com/img/public_banners/hope-banner1.gif[/img] [url=http://www.cainslair.com/paypal2Cain.htm/]
    You will donate to Cain's. Now.[/url]

Comment

Woot !! Lotta fun last night as I had my own personal medic. This guy hung on me like a Georgia tick, and as my usual Pyro self on Gold Rush, I greatly benefitted from 2 Ubers on that map and torched half the team from behind on one glorious run that I wish would have been captured for posterity.
      Great fun, and my newfound medic friend had added me to his 'Friends' list afterwards, so I will be actively seeking him out tonight for some more pyromaniaction !!
      Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

i tried joining your server there last night WT. but it was full..

Comment

btw im quitting tf2 for a week or 2. i cant stand it now. this game has become less playable as more people tend to be medics and screw around than actually play the game. i been on plenty of servers and its all the same. i cant stand being on a team with 7medics. i wont play it until there a class restriction on how many medics there can be per team.

Comment

i tried joining your server there last night WT. but it was full..
            DUUUUDE, I tried joining YOUR server and IT was full !!

I ended up joining a server that IRC -Mike- was on, but I guess he didn't know it was me when I started talking smack at him. I wish you would have joined up. There were a lot of meds on that server but it was a very good game and both teams had their ebb and flow, but Gold Rush really works well for my pyromaniacal style of play.
            Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

Originally posted by RuThLeSsKiLLa View Post
              btw im quitting tf2 for a week or 2. i cant stand it now. this game has become less playable as more people tend to be medics and screw around than actually play the game. i been on plenty of servers and its all the same. i cant stand being on a team with 7medics. i wont play it until there a class restriction on how many medics there can be per team.
              I don't mind that much, more medics to burn with my flamethrower.

Comment

Folk going for the new medic awards I guess. Better than no medics at all.

At the suggestion of Mojo, I'm running Gold Rush exclusively this weekend.
                --Slaughter

Comment

Filling up fast tonight,

Slaughter's Place Tf2
                  --Slaughter

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                  Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                    by Apache Warrior
                    6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                  • Reply to 6 years
                    by Sirex
                    I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                    Just hit 2.5K miles...
                    5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                  • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                    by Sirex
                    Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                    5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                  • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                    by Sirex
                    Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                    5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                  • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                    by Sirex
                    Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                    5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                  Working...
                  X