Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Want to rule ALL EXISTANCE?!?

If so, we should try out www.ogame.org.

It's a fun TEXT based game, in which you are emperor of a planet, and must dominate other players and become the greatest emperor of the Universe.

I am currently thedeadlyassassin in Universe 19, if you wish to join me post here.

We can create the Cain's Lair alliance and go to war with other people and yeah...

Basically to sum it all up.

You rule a planet, create ships, fleets, defense, espionage probes, and advance in technology with research. You must build mines and power plants and keep them upgraded to get resources in which are used for EVERYTHING. As you progress, your "noob protection" goes away, and can be open to attack from other players around your rank, and you can attack other players around your rank (unless you have no way to defend yourself, this is NEVER a problem)

It's a fun game, but requires patience, as it is played with REAL TIME. A metal mine upgrade that says 6 days will actually take 6 real life days to be built

Yay! Another MMO to satisfy my WoW hungered self!

Comment

been playing ogame for ages now got really far then got wiped out completly, tryed again same thing this time im going to try building slow and moving as far away from anybody as i can lol.

im on uni 27 (Xeni) though with my friend we have an alliance called the terran federation there(just us not expanded it at all).

EDIT:if you like sci fi type browser games another one is Galactic Imperia Online(basically the same as OGame) on that im on realm 3 same name Xeni.
      Last edited by Kriotek; 4 May 2008, 04:57 AM. Reason: saves double post

Comment

here is another one if you like the ones above could always give it a go its a nice time waste game if you have some free .

http://delta.astroempires.com/?ref=D.98222

thats the latest server its about 200 days old or somthing close to that

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
        Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
        widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X