Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CSS Please Help?

Hey All,
    Well I played my first few rounds and loved it but a question as all I got with my game was a card that only had the keyboard functions on it.

1. Once I buy a weapon do I always have too keep buying weapons every time a new round begins and never get too keep them in a inventory like BF2142, BF2, etc.?

Thanks

Every round requires you to rebuy all of your equipment if you died that round. If you survived you start with what you had left and full ammo. You can still buy if you want a different weapon. With practice it only takes seconds.
    Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
    Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
    I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
    Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

is also a "rebuy last" button which i use quite often

I'm not insane. I'm just overwhelming!

·····••••• Support Cainslair. Donate here!•••••·····
      ·····••••• and get extra options! •••••·····

Comment

Thanks guy's.

Comment

You can also set up binds for certain weapon sets. Google it for more info.

Comment

When a round starts, to buy a standard layout (gun, kevlar, bomb defusal if you have money) press F1

To buy the last load out you had, press F2

When you start to get to know the guns, buy the ones you like, with kevlar, helmet, nades and all, and you can save them as loadouts (look at the bottom right of the buy screen). So when you start a new round, you can use the quick buys to buy the entire loadout, if you have the money.

To make some quick money, most servers have a betting system enabled. Only works when you are dead though.
            Type: bet t x to bet on the terrorists to win the game or bet ct x to bet on the counterterrorists. x = the amount of cash you have that you want to bet. You can also type ALL or HALF.

You will wager the money you currently have. If there are say 2 ts and 2 cts left, and you get $5000, you can make $5000. If there are 2 ts and 4 cts and you bet $5000 on the cts, you would win $2500
            [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
            So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

dont forget to buy your shield. (helmet and vest)
              Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                by Apache Warrior
                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
              • Reply to 6 years
                by Sirex
                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                by Sirex
                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                by Sirex
                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                by Sirex
                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
              Working...
              X