Your Opinion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your Opinion?

I can get this game cheap and was wondering if I should? Do the regulars play it alot? Or should I just what for something else too come along?

BUY IT !!! Geez, what else would you do with your free time other than backstab Heavies with a butterfly knife ??
    Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

the orange box is well worth it

Comment

its the only game i play anymore, i hate cod4
        [img]http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/120/latinsigsj0.jpg[/img] [img]http://sigs.2142-stats.com/BenKenobi_player_7511.png[/img] [img]http://www.ronpaul2008.com/img/public_banners/hope-banner1.gif[/img] [url=http://www.cainslair.com/paypal2Cain.htm/]
        You will donate to Cain's. Now.[/url]

Comment

It's pretty fun...

Cartooney look, and fun gameplay.... Very good gameplay, but not real world at all..

Try the FREE weekend, which ends today, and see if you like it, before you buy it.

Comment

I think it rocks, very fun matches, and a bajillion regulars and old faces poppin up

Comment

this is my favorite game of the year.
              Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

I very much enjoy it, but will admit it's quite different from other FPS titles currently out.

The graphics set it apart, yes, but the main difference is the focus on teamwork, not individual skill. The classes are rather well balanced, and you can only get so far by yourself before you'll run into a situation where you need a helping hand. Definitely fun to play with team-oriented individuals like the regulars here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tails_Kitsune View Post
                  I very much enjoy it, but will admit it's quite different from other FPS titles currently out.

The graphics set it apart, yes, but the main difference is the focus on teamwork, not individual skill. The classes are rather well balanced, and you can only get so far by yourself before you'll run into a situation where you need a helping hand. Definitely fun to play with team-oriented individuals like the regulars here.
                  +1 - well said.
                  A change of Pace.
                  "All the fun of a clan without the BS" - Cain

Comment

Okay I bought it and so far I like it and it is different and I have a hard time killing as it seems that the crosshairs and were the bullets go don't go together. I guess it will take some time getting used too.

Now I like playing as a team which I miss that and have alot too learn so go easy on me till I learn some about it.

Comment

I played the free version for probably a total of 30mins. Hate to say it but i didn't like it one bit. Hopefully there will be another free weekend though. To see if playing longer changes my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Todd98 View Post
                        Okay I bought it and so far I like it and it is different and I have a hard time killing as it seems that the crosshairs and were the bullets go don't go together. I guess it will take some time getting used too.

Now I like playing as a team which I miss that and have alot too learn so go easy on me till I learn some about it.
                        There are quite a few awkward weapons when it comes to aiming. Some classes have natural advantages over others and can make it difficult to kill them, even if you aim well.

Demoman, Medics, and Scouts likely have the hardest primary weapons to get used to. The weapons vary greatly from class to class, so it seems awkward at first, but you'll get it in no time.

Comment

It's a brilliant game for it's cost and it rewards you well for your time SPY FTW

Comment

Originally posted by Tails_Kitsune View Post
                            There are quite a few awkward weapons when it comes to aiming. Some classes have natural advantages over others and can make it difficult to kill them, even if you aim well.

Demoman, Medics, and Scouts likely have the hardest primary weapons to get used to. The weapons vary greatly from class to class, so it seems awkward at first, but you'll get it in no time.
                            Thanks for the info.

Comment

How do you cap A,B,C area?

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X