Two good games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two good games

Well, theres this one half decent game i play on Ijji.com {its free}. The game is called soilder front/special force{shtewpid name for a game,} but its fairly fun, and it is somewhat similar to CS, but its free, and even if its not added, some people might want to pay attention to it, and try it.

The other game is S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl. This is another game that reminds me of CoD4 in the way its played, same hp about,(you need to buy and use medkits with in game money to heal though) and the games laggy with new software.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. is rockin online on a good server, great fun. It's pure kill fest but it's a thinker too.

Comment

A bit of Stalker I like, online or SP, is the survival aspect. ya gotta eat, ya gotta use a bandaid when you get shot or it will bleed, and the more you get shot/ the more damaging spot a shot hits, you will bleed more unless you put on a medpack.... Let me tell you, hemmoraging is BAD!

Comment

Stalker was fun for me too

Comment

Where do I get more info about Stalker ??

Comment

Stalker is a great SP game, one of the best games from last year (my personal fav when it comes to single-player)

That said, the MP is only so-so, and I say that as someone who played it from beta through retail. There are a few good aspects to it, but little differentiates it from other mp games, and and COD4 makes it look downright ancient in both look and feel. The game is fairly populated over in europe, but few play MP here in the states (read: it's dead here )

Here's some links for more info
            GSC Game World - Official Site

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl

Oblivion-Lost.de - The #1 Source for S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
            Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
              by Apache Warrior
              6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
            • Reply to 6 years
              by Sirex
              I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
              Just hit 2.5K miles...
              5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
            • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
              by Sirex
              Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
              5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
            • Reply to Hell Let Loose
              by Sirex
              Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
              5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
            • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
              by Sirex
              Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
              5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
            Working...
            X