New best round as medic.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New best round as medic.

Before I got disconnected tonight (im getting a ton of them for some reason) I had 9 ubers, 12k healing in one life, and by the time i got disconnected, i had 16 ubers and 25k healing and 10 or so deaths

but im sad now because I can never get a nice improvement screen because of that one trip to the super stats server makes me feel like im not improving

WT, we COOKED THEM UP!

I did the same thing by accident, didn't know it was modded and now have 80 points as medic. I feel guilty If only that medic update (with all weapons ulocked at 22) would have come out just before the pyro update

Comment

ah, problem with me is that i now somehow have 3077 points as medic and 344538532 heal points

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Naillik View Post
        ah, problem with me is that i now somehow have 3077 points as medic and 344538532 heal points

How? i play medic all the time and thats impossible for me. I mean, Im a combat medic, but even that is ridiculous for one that doesnt even rush the field often.

Comment

LoL ... I wish you would have warned me what an outstanding medic you were !!! I was thinking, ohh yeaa, Naillik is gonna follow me and watch me get shot to bits, so I'd better make it look like I know the the hell I'm doing.
          Next thing I know, he has ANOTHER uber ready for me and he's looking at me thru his dorky medic glasses going 'Dat .. vas Doktor azzizted HOMOZIDE !!!'
          I truly was floored at his ability to escape a fiery death .. Lord knows I do not play this game to stay alive .. I delight in seeing the five guys on fire as I round a corner, knowing I went down in a blaze of glory, but damned if he didn't keep me alive for a good bit each and every suicidal run.

The bar for top Medic has been thusly raised .. you'd better be an uber sawbones to top that round by Naillik !!
          Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

Originally posted by xGoblin013x View Post

How? i play medic all the time and thats impossible for me. I mean, Im a combat medic, but even that is ridiculous for one that doesnt even rush the field often.
            I said I accidentally went on a modded server and healed someone for 10 or so seconds. The frown in that was meant to show my annoyance that I can't ever beat the fake record . My best legit ever is
            i had 16 ubers and 25k healing and 10 or so deaths
            But it is fun healin people WT we should burn some people up again some time, I got a few new Coheed albums to listen to while I make you live

Comment

Looks like I have some competition

But no one can beat my medic time here I bet - I have 80 hours as medic
              [img]http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/120/latinsigsj0.jpg[/img] [img]http://sigs.2142-stats.com/BenKenobi_player_7511.png[/img] [img]http://www.ronpaul2008.com/img/public_banners/hope-banner1.gif[/img] [url=http://www.cainslair.com/paypal2Cain.htm/]
              You will donate to Cain's. Now.[/url]

Comment

I think you used to be able to reset your stats but Valve took it off because of a glitch but plan to re-enstate that option. This would only wipe the stats and not the achievements but I could be wrong.

Comment

ty Jim And BenK, I only have 10 hours as medic lol, and 40 hours total played

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 3
                  Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                  widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X