SPORE Creature creator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SPORE Creature creator

downloaded the trial for the spore creature creator and thought i would share the results of my 3 best creatures i made

i call this one IMPLIEN (imp + alien)

this one SPOG (spike + dog)

Comment

this one BAUBLE (well its covered in them lol)

had to make it run so you could see inside lol

Comment

interesting game. I'm wondering more about it as there seems to be little information out about it. Not much on their website. Downloaded the creature creator, seems very interesting.
        [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/echosofbliss/seiko8wy.gif[/IMG]

Comment

all i know is its a life sim/strategy/rpg game you start off as a single celled organism and work your way out of the primordial ooze to become a fish, then a walking land creature, then to a tribe and from there you can start creating houses and vehicles (you actually make them using a similar engine to the creature creator) even fight in wars and stuff like that. after all that you can build a UFO and go off to other worlds and abduct other creatures which are already in the game or ones you or other people have made(can share your creatures using the game with the whole world).

but yeah other than that the only things i know are what was released and from videos on various sites.

Comment

I pre-ordered the game so long ago I wasn't elligible for the free creature creator, so I'll have to wait for the game, cool to see it works well!

Comment

you can go straight to the website and download the trial there without using the ea downloader

http://eu.spore.com/whatisspore/creaturecreator.cfm

thats what i did anyway

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X