Evil_T0NY learns to Belly Dance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evil_T0NY learns to Belly Dance

Is this LAST one TOO hot for Cain's Lair?

Tony.... you need a hobby.

Comment

He does have a hobby, showing us up

I'm not insane. I'm just overwhelming!

·····••••• Support Cainslair. Donate here!•••••·····
      ·····••••• and get extra options! •••••·····

Comment

I can see why you're smiling like a kid in a candy store!! Looks like you had a good time

Comment

I don't wanna know the aftermath

Comment

Oh yeah, I woulda been smiling too, lol.

Looks like a great time!
            [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v337/Igorod/troopdod.jpg[/img]
            [url=http://profile.xfire.com/trooper110][img]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/co/type/1/trooper110.png[/img][/url]

Comment

I like how in the first pic your ummm studying the dance moves very closely

Comment

Originally posted by mapes

ROFL!!!!

I didn't even notice that! Oh man, some of the strangest crap makes me crack up

Comment

Evil_Tony: "Must ... not ... stare ... at ... her .... " *DOHHHH*

Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

Just look where his eyes are in the last pic....
                    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v337/Igorod/troopdod.jpg[/img]
                    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/trooper110][img]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/co/type/1/trooper110.png[/img][/url]

Comment

Originally posted by mapes
                      lol

Comment

Comment

So when is the second date?
                          [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
                          So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

So we get videos of Evil_Tony baseball bat whacking some poor snipers, but no videos of this lambada dancing ???

I really expected more from this thread .... no video leads me to believe that Tony rushed up to this girl when she was looking at the camera, but then her bodyguards stepped in and laid the hurting upon him. Let's see THAT video ... c'mon, Tony .. fess up !!
                            Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

Originally posted by WalkinTarget
                              So we get videos of Evil_Tony baseball bat whacking some poor snipers, but no videos of this lambada dancing ???

I really expected more from this thread .... no video leads me to believe that Tony rushed up to this girl when she was looking at the camera, but then her bodyguards stepped in and laid the hurting upon him. Let's see THAT video ... c'mon, Tony .. fess up !!
                              Nah, it's one of those Opaaaaaaaa restaurants, and you party to the "moushu" runs out.

She got up on the table, I was looking at her dancing at first, and then she points down at me and gives me the ol' "Come 'ere, Evil_T0NY' gestures...and I'm like "Who,....me?"

And she nodded, Yeah, you, come up here"

And I reached up my hand, and she took it, and guided me up to the table...where all the hot babes in Orlando watched me dance with this exotic 22-year old woman.

She said she needs to lose 20-lbs, but nah....she needs to keep it because that defeats the purpose of belly dancing, because when you "Shimmy", you don't see that "vibration". lol.

If you're ever in Orlando stop by Taverna Opa!

They also have a MySpace page

Love the opening song on their MySpace page (the mu sic they play at the restaurant)

Like MOdernized Middle-Easter music.

Tryin' to get a little culture in my life

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X