Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fun times Sunday night

Ha!

I still don't like 2Fort, but ended up playing with you guys on it for a good while and had a blast. Shame I had to DC before the end because of a thunder storm.

Good times were had by all. Myu is everywhere.

LoL .. 2Fort is like that annoying cousin that you see at family reunions, and you wish it would end sooner rather than later, but I like it if I am into playing D all round. As a Pyro, you can really tear up an offensive push in a hurry with your Backburner.
    If I was a Scout on offense, I'd hate it with a passion, as you just keep bashing your head on the other bases defensive setup and there's nothing you can do about it.
    Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

hint: use ubers.
      useful against all defensive setups on 2fort... well, except for the snipers, but you can kill them easily enough.

Comment

i was actually doing good as a demo earlier last night. i was on the offense the whole time. but u know im not much of a 2fort fan. just play it for 25mins.
        Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
        Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
        widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X