CLR Fantasy Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CLR Fantasy Football

Guys, make sure you keep your team as active as possible. We are starting to have a few people who are not updating their teams and end up having 2-3 players out, on bye weeks or just plain sucking each week.

We all signed up, it takes a 30 mins a week, if even then.

On a side note, looks like 2 of our 3 4-0 teams are going to be 4-1.
    [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
    So all you get is this crappy text]

I have been active, but sucking is very correct.....
    [img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/vitopagano/CoD2/limeyfunny.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y232/english911/admin.jpg[/img]
    [size=4][color=blue][url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url][/color][/size]

Comment

I lost my perfect record this week.

Unless negative points are possible with a really bad monday night game from the opponent's kicker.

-Rand
      [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
      Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

yeah my team is just garbage i'm keeping up with it though lol sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro
          One of the flaws of picking a bunch of players from your favorite team.

On a side note: I'm expecting a record-breaking game from Barber tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro
            Its not an issue of being garbage. We all have had teams that totally suck. The cool thing is that you are taking it like a man and sticking it out. Its part of playing the game

Comment

wow i didn't know there was clr fantasy football. Where can i sign up next year?

Comment

oh yeah i'm sticking to it lol... who knows the saints might not suck anymore lmao... man what happened this season?

Comment

ive been active just waiting it out (i want my hester whoevers got him)

Comment

I'm sure you've noticed that we've made a zillion changes trying to get a better team but it's kinda hard when all the good guys are already taken.

We got a win yesterday thanks to Nevus's work ISP not updating his players

On a good note, we would of beat out I believe 6 other teams last week because we did good.
                    So go on, go on be your own, go on be your own star!
                    A superstar in my eyes!

Comment

Originally posted by freak93
                      wow i didn't know there was clr fantasy football. Where can i sign up next year?
                      Each year, some kind soul decides to take on the responsibility of starting up a league. Last year, we did it on FoxSports. This year, its on Yahoo. A post is made asking for players to sign up. The slots are filled on a first come, first served basis.

Originally posted by Lady-MGS
                      I'm sure you've noticed that we've made a zillion changes trying to get a better team but it's kinda hard when all the good guys are already taken.
                      Yeah, that often happens in a 14 player league. This is a pretty big league and really thins out the player base. Thats when you have to start thinking of taking your stronger players and trading them off for 2 not as strong but productive players, hoping they will put out more and your star player will fade.

Comment

ok ty (mental note sign up for next year )

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                        Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                        widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X